• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Silent Realm is the Hardest?

Which Silent Realm is the Hardest?

• Faron Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lanayru Desert

• Eldin Volcano

• Skyloft

• All of them. I never want to set foot in them again.

• Total voters
Lanayru Desert was the hardest for me given the layout. The quicksands and platform ramps were messing me up. Not to mention when I only had 1 tear left, I had mistakenly thought the last one was on top of a structure, only to find out that not only did I already grab that one, but that the last one was all the way on the OTHER END of the desert, where I had just come from. >< I couldn't believe I managed to get that one still, although I did get caught by a watcher, setting off a Guardian in the process, and ran to the entrance point all happily when suddenly my stamina meter runs out THREE FEET AWAY from the circle! The Guardian was literally right behind me, and so I moved Link slightly to the left and zig zagged him as he recovered, figuring I can get him out of range from setting off The Guardian to swing his weapon. I couldn't believe it worked, and I made it to the circle. My heart was beating so hard and my hands were shaking when I made it. I never felt that that way in any Zelda game before.

Eldin Volcano and Skyloft were the easiest for me (relatively speaking). Although imagine my reaction when I thought I was done after Eldin Volcano, only to later hear Fi tell me there is one more "final trial."

Which Silent Realm was the hardest for you guys?

Last edited:
I had the most trouble with Lanayru's Silent Realm, too. Mostly 'cause there aren't many direct ways to get across the map, with all the quicksand...

Impa

Sheikahchu
Hm. Either Nayru's or Skyloft. More Nayru's, given the awkward map layout. But Skyloft's gave me trouble because I kept tripping up on Waking Water that I hadn't seen.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I found Eldin Volcano to be the most difficult. It's the one that took me the most tries because the tears are spread out.

N

Newton

Probably faron woods. I didn't really understand what I was supposed to do, and it was such a small area that it was very hard, and I died constantly. Once I finished, I felt like I became the president... But then I found out there was more....

I had the least trouble with the Lanayru Desert Silent Realm, actually. o_0 I didn't think it was challenging at all. Pretty straightforward. I failed once in Faron's Silent Realm, mostly out of inexperience, but I never failed on Lanayru's. Eldin and Skyloft's gave me the most actual trouble, and they're also my favorite of the Silent Realms.

I only failed once on Skyloft's (although I only ever failed once on any of them), but I found it consistently difficult even without failing much, and it was more trouble than any of the other Silent Realms, so I have to vote for that one I think. I'm also pretty sure it's my favorite Silent Realm in the game. :xd:

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I find the Eldin Volcano Silent Realm to be the hardest. The tears are spread out, there's Waking Water on a slope you have to slide down with a tear in between them, and of course the Watchers on another slope that always seem to catch me off guard. Lanayru Desert is a close second though, because I've had plenty of close calls because of that sand and of course because of that one tear with like 10 Watchers nearby. I've never had trouble with the Skyloft Silent Realm, actually, and I only had to restart the Faron Woods one once because of inexperience.

oh god I hate the silent realms! I had to do every single one twice! and on all 4 occasions I was hit after having collected all of the tears! by the skyloft one I was ready to throw my wii out of the window :) i particularly disliked the lanayru desert one though! its probably the longest so was the hardest one to redo! :)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Lanayru Silent Realm. It was the first Silent Realm where I got hit by a Guardian (the flying ones). There was a lot of quick sand and that field of Watchers. Then there was the fact that you had to find a way onto higher platforms to be able to get some of the tears.

I found them all very challenging, but I had a hard time getting around the Eldin Volcano. The silent realms overall were quite annoying. I really like the idea, and it was done well, but I wish they were just a bit easier.

S

Stephie-chan

I thought the lanayru desert was hard for me. I kept sinking in the sand and climbing everywhere would be searchers and places I could not figure out how to get too. That was so hard because you had to remember to walk on the sand where you would not sink and slam into trees to make the tears fall. Plus its really creepy to start of with and that makes it even harder for me.

I don't see why people dislike Nayru's so much, just because it's more open and flat made it easier for me to navigate. Personally, none of them gave me trouble until Skyloft. I beat the first 3 on the first attempt, then got to Skyloft's and got hit 2 or 3 times before finally managing it.

Theunholyganon

Embrace the fear inside.
I would say Faron woods would be my hardest because they set you in the silent realm and you just barely figure out what you are doing. If you haven't played Twilight Princess you would be even more confused on what to do. Luckily I have played Twilight Princess so I was pretty clear on what I had to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom