• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Series or Dungeon Gaming Website is Your Favorite.

Which Dungeon Gaming Website is your favorite?

• ZeldaDungeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PokemonDungeon

• DarksidersDungeon

• Total voters
A

AverageJez

If it was 10 years ago, when I was still into pokemon...I probably still would've chosen Legend of Zelda. lol
Haven't seen much on DarkSiders, so I have no opinion there.

Big Octo

=^)
I joined before this was a gaming network, and when it was solely Zelda Dungeon. I'll let you jump to conclusions on this.

Dan

Zelda dungeon since it's the only one I use... I haven't played darksiders but at first I thought when I saw darksiders on this website darkstalkers.

Definitely Zelda Dungeon. Back in the day, it was just zelda dungeon, didn't even know there was a pokemon dungeon. Pokemon is somewhat close though, although I don't play pokemon that much compared to zelda xD

Zelda Dungeon, altho looking at Pokemon dungeon makes me want to play some of the more recent Pokemon titles that I haven't.

I prefer Zelda Dungeon since Zelda is my favorite video game serie and I know NOTHING of Darksiders,if fact if it wasn't of Darksiders Dungeon I would have never known of that game's very existance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom