• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Seemingly Easy LoZ Boss Do You Think is Actually Quite Difficult?

Fig

The Altruist
We all know which bosses are the easiest and hardest but which boss do you think is hard despite everyone telling you how pretty easy he/she/it is to beat?

My example was Morpheel from Twilight Princess as I had a heck of a time trying to swim up to him to clawshot his eye in his eel form while everyone around me kept saying how easy the boss was.

Yes. I must say I was in your predicament when I was fighting Morpheel. He kept moving around to fast for me to grab onto his eye. Personally, I find him one of the hardest bosses I ever fought, despite that most people say that Morpheel is an easy boss.

I ALWAYS have trouble with Odalwa from Majoras Mask. Always, always, always... I end up having to come back at the end of the game to just decimate him with the Giants mask a few times to make up for the trouble he causes me at the beginning of the game.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I died a couple times before I beat Bongo Bongo- when I hear people say how easy he was for them, I feel a little inadequate. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom