• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Seemingly Easy LoZ Boss Do You Think is Actually Quite Difficult?

Writer4God

GeekChic
We all know which bosses are the easiest and hardest but which boss do you think is hard despite everyone telling you how pretty easy he/she/it is to beat?

My example was Morpheel from Twilight Princess as I had a heck of a time trying to swim up to him to clawshot his eye in his eel form while everyone around me kept saying how easy the boss was.

Moldarach, the 3rd boss from Skyward Sword. He's actually pretty easy because he's an eye boss, but for me it was pretty tedious to uncover all the sand and try to find him, and I was horrible at stabbing with my wiimote at that time.

I had a hard time with the mini boss in arbiter's grounds the first time i played Twilight Princess, but not the next three times.

I actually have a lot of trouble with Volvagia from Ocarina of Time. For me, this is arguably the second most difficult boss battle after Morpha. I usually need a fairy when entering that battle for it drains all of my hearts and I need to be revived. Darn that dragon for whipping its hair back and forth!

Another boss which deserves recognition is Moldorm specifically the form from Link's Awakening. It's the first boss battle of the game and meant to be fairly easy to defeat but it most certainly is not. That worm is so darn fast!

Writer4God

GeekChic
I actually did have some trouble with Volvagia too and I didn't think to climb down the side of the platform when he had rocks raining down on me.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
First battle against Moldorm in A Link to the Past. Took me forever. The battle in Gannon's Tower is easy.

Either Bongo Bongo because I could never hit him in the eye when he swooped down at me, unless i was lucky OR Ghoma in Wind Waker, I knew i had to hook and swing Valoo's tail but I could never find the right opening so took a lot of damage and fight lasted quite a while.

M

Mr. Tetra

Gyorg from MM had a wonderful ability known as keep link stuck in water :/

I'm surprised to see a lot of people saying Volvagia. I can many times not take a hit at all during that battle. Same goes for Bongo Bongo. It's strange how some people can feel out a boss battle totally different than others. People prefer to play games in different ways.

For myself it is Morpha. Which I had a pretty embarrassing battle with during the marathon. My only death though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom