• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Sand Dungeon is the Best?

Which Sand Dungeon is the Best?

• Desert Palace: ALTTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerudo's Training Ground: OOT

• Spirit Temple: OOT

• Desert Temple:FSA

• Pyramid: FSA

• Arbiter's Grounds: TP

• Temple of Wind: PH

• Goron Temple: PH

• Sand Temple: ST

• Lanayru Mining Facility: SS

• Pirate Stronghold: SS

• Sandship: SS

• Total voters
Arbiter's Grounds.

It had a cool kind of creepy feel to it, a super fun dungeon item (although underutilized outside of the temple) in the Spinner, and a very fun & memorable boss fight.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I liked the Arbiters Grounds like everyone else, and I had fun on the Sandship in SS. However, I have to go with Spirit Temple OoT. Amazing design, great that you have to complete different parts as a child and adult, and I loved the music. The mirror shield was cool too though I never really seemed to be able to use it properly. I liked fighting Twinrova too.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I really liked the Sandship. It had many interesting features,like time shift stones. I really like Scurvo, the miniboss. Tentalus is cool too. I also like that when you finish it, you get to look forward to a Ghirahim battle in the next dungeon.

MW7

I'm not really sure which would be best since there are several good ones to choose from so I'll just say my favorite which is the Sand Ship. I really liked how the time shift stones were used as a global change mechanism which required you to think about rooms other than the one you were currently in. The puzzles didn't require tons of thought but at least I had to stop and think about how to enter the generator rooms.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I loved Arbiters Ground because of the Spinner and I loved the design of it. It looked like a place I would really like to explore if it was not even a part of the actual game. Spirit Temple had the same feeling of exploration and how it had a lot of mystery. The Sandship was also really fun, I liked how it was a Sandship then an actual ship again. I really loved the Timeshift Stones in general.

For me the top two were the Arbiter's Grounds and the Sandship. They both had great designs. Although, I give a slight edge to the Arbiter's Grounds, because it had the better dungeon item (the Spinner) and boss (Stallord). The Sandship's boss, Tentalus, was a little weak, and the Bow and Arrow wasn't really used for anything special. The Spinner was a great idea, and it was put to good use in both puzzles and against Stallord; it's just a shame it wasn't put to more use outside of the dungeon.

I'll also say that the Pirate Stronghold was a cool concept, but it wasn't executed very well. The coaster was cool, but the stronghold didn't follow very well; it felt somewhat boring. It could've used some more substance; it felt like the entire time you were just taking a Timeshift ball from one place to another.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I greatly dislike Arbiter's Grounds. Just going to throw that out there. :P

This is a hard decision. It's between Spirit Temple, Sand Temple, and Sandship. I really thought the Sand Wand in ST was a cool weapon for the Sand Temple, but Sandship was so creative... and Spirit Temple has good memories for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom