• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Sand Dungeon is the Best?

Which Sand Dungeon is the Best?

• Desert Palace: ALTTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerudo's Training Ground: OOT

• Spirit Temple: OOT

• Desert Temple:FSA

• Pyramid: FSA

• Arbiter's Grounds: TP

• Temple of Wind: PH

• Goron Temple: PH

• Sand Temple: ST

• Lanayru Mining Facility: SS

• Pirate Stronghold: SS

• Sandship: SS

• Total voters
Sand or Desert Dungeons are usually late dungeons within Zelda games, taking place some time after the first three forest, fire, and water. Often times, Sand Dungeons are very late game and primarily made of puzzles. Usually sinking sand/quicksand is involved in Sand Dungeons and an item that manipulates Link's surroundings or can pass over sand when he cannot, such as the Sand Wand in ST, the Spinner in TP, and the bombchus in PH. Desert Dungeons are the home of many undead creatures, particularly Stalfos.

Desert/Sand Creatures include the Cobble, Gerudo, and Zuna

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I would say that the arbiters grounds is the best. I particularly like the way the place looks and the mystery behind it. The spinner is also fun in there although it served little purpose outside of the dungeon.

I always liked the Spirit Temple from Ocarina of Time. I liked the idea of part of it being for kid link part of it being for adult link. Plus I loved fighting the Iron knuckles!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sandship from SS. It's amazing. That's all I need to say -- experience it for yourself.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I haven't replayed ST or PH in a long time so I kinda forgot what it was about. I loved Arbiter's Ground in TP and the Spirit Temple in OoT. But the Sandship was also funny. Sometimes a bit annoying with the timestones but still a funny concept. I thought it was unique. It will be a tough choice but probably will go with the Sandship

Linksister82

Setterwind
I liked the Desert Palace in ALTTP. The music is great and I like how you had to go out of the dungeon half way through to get to the second half. I think it's cool how the Leevers and the Swamola come out of the sand to attack too.

Definitely the Sand Temple from Spirit Tracks. The dungeon item-the Sand Wand was incorporated in unique ways to solve puzzles. The boss-Skeldritch was also one of the most mind bending and creative in recent history. Sandship from Skyward Sword comes in a close second.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
this was hard for me! it took me several minutes of debating in my head which one. Spirit Temple from OoT is amazing as well as the Sandship from SS. Alas, I chose Arbiter's Grounds because not only was the dungeon fun and different, I absolutely love Stallord. The spinner is one of my favorite items from TP. I chose it over the first two I mentioned because I wasn't crazy about Tentalus. Spirit Temple is so awesome- right behind Arbiter's Grounds.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite is the Desert Palace from ALttP. I liked the design, the puzzles, and the boss gave me a lot of trouble. I like it when bosses give me trouble. Stupid worms.

I hate Sand dungeons so its ironic that my favourite Sand dungeon would come from the 3D Zelda game i dislike the most... though i dont consider it to be a complete sand dungeon i'm going with Lanayru Mining Facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom