• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Sage is Your Favorite?

Which Sages is Your Fav?

• Princess Zelda (Leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria (Forest)

• Princess Ruto (Water)

• Rauru (Light)

• Darunia (Fire)

• Nabooru (Spirit)

• Impa (Shadow)

• Total voters

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I like Nabooru. She definitely has the best personality IMO. She's independant and she's not afraid to stand up for what's right. She's the only Gerudo against Ganon and I like that. She also has an killer attitude. Plus, I love the Spirit Temple. :D

i liked Nabooru the most, she has an edge to her that makes me laugh
and the fact how she is a gerudo(sorry if i spelt it wrong) and she doesnt like ganondorf.
Zelda is an awesome sage as well. well because she's zelda.
and just for the heck of it i'd say ruto is probably my least favorite, i dont really like her attitude that much towards link
i mean in jabubu's belly when you save her she's being all sassy =\ BUT on the positive side i like how she looks =]

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Saria is my favorite sage, with Impa being second. The Zoras are my favorite race in Zelda but I never really liked Ruto that much.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I personally like Zelda the most, as it seems that she controls the power of the other sages, and uses it. Of course, that's what makes her the leader :D

C

Chubby Luma

I think Impa's my favorite. I always thought the Sheikah (All two of them, if you count Sheik) were pretty cool, same with all of the legends surrounding them. Impa also has that sort of intelligent air, and struck me as interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom