• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Sage is Your Favorite?

Which Sages is Your Fav?

• Princess Zelda (Leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria (Forest)

• Princess Ruto (Water)

• Rauru (Light)

• Darunia (Fire)

• Nabooru (Spirit)

• Impa (Shadow)

• Total voters

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Saria was my favorite Sage. Link had a special connection with her, and it was cute. She was so nice and so compassionate.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Nabooru. She's got that kick-@#$ kind of additude. I would say Ruto, since I like zoras alot, but she just creeps me out!

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Ruto. As much as practically everyone, myself included, hated the water temple, I just found Ruto's whole involvement rather funny. Just by the fact that she states something which can be taken as that you'll see her around the temple and yet she's nowhere to be found.

My second choice would be Nabooru. I mean, she's a tough ol' cookie.

E

Emera

Nabooru is my favorite sage. I always thought it was so cool that she stood up against Ganondorf.

H

HERO LINK

My favourite sage is Ruto due to the events that happened between her and link in Jabu jabu's Belly and inside Water temple

Kybyrian

Rauru looks pretty sweet. That's all I really have to say about him, I just kind of liked him. The others had something to really do in the game and blah blah blah but this guy did, too, he told you about these other people. Nobody can deny that Rauru looks cool.

F

Falcool

Nabooru in my opinion, especially because you actually has to fight her, even though she is brainwashed.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I love the water temple but I had to vote for darunia. I like how he says link is his sworn brother, he's also very brave, courageous and tough.

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Yeah, i agree with Twili123prince. Darunia is the best because of all those reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom