• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which real world location would you like Gen 9's region to be based on?

The Pokemon series has been set in many different locations at this point, from Japan to England and France to Hawaii, and some have been more interesting than others.

Which real world location would you like to see the region of Pokemon Gen 9 to be based on?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Canada would make for a really neat geographically diverse region, with some version of Hockey or Lacrosse making an appearance (maybe with a hockey stick Pokemon). I want that.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I may be biased, but I wanna see a region based on Australia. I saw this recently conceptualised here.

I think that Australia has some of the coolest native animals in the world that they could easily use as inspiration for new Pokemon, and may iconic sights they could Pokemonise.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
We haven't had a region based of of anything in Africa or South America yet, so one of those. So many cool options for Pokémon ideas from both continents, but I must say that Africa is a bit more interesting to me. As most of the regions so far have been mostly coastal, it'd be nice to see it based around a country/countries in the middle of the continent.

I think it'd be a cool idea to make a region based on the contries and areas around Lake Victoria, having the lake in the middle of the region. That'd be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom