• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Which Race Was Elaborated on the Most?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Which race do you feel was elaborated on the most? Why? Even though I bash the game's races I feel like I'm missing something. You see, I always consider the Mogma to be the best of the races, but that's based purely on that I find their dialogue to be funny. (I do't have the game on atm)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The dessert robots. With the Kikwis and Mogmas, they mainly have static Personalities with little to no history. They actually have jobs in their land as well as history. It's not fair considering the land of Lanayru is intertwined with the present and past, but because of that, we get a lot from these characters. Not to mention characters like Scrapper and the captain actually have some distinction in Personalities.

Salem

SICK
Can the ancient robots be considered "races"? They're artificial, they're not living beings. In either case, they had a lot of story focus compared to the other races. In general, I found the races to be boring.

- Kikwi's are cowardly, cute, cuddly, and naïve.
- Mogma's are funny, obsessed with treasure, helpful, and brotherly.
- Robots are technologically advanced inventors, miners, pirates, and crewmen.

I liked the robots the best because it had the most notable characters. Scrapper was hilarious and Skipper had a surprisingly heartwarming backstory if you talk to him and read all the posters in his retreat.

Parella aren't really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom