• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Which Race Should Be in Zelda 3ds

Kylon

Deku scrub
Throughout Zelda history different races have been told about in the story. These races have sometimes died off in the storyline. Sometimes we get to play as the different races like gorons, zora, etc... My question here is wh
ich races should return in zelda 3ds? I personally would like to see a return of the sheikah race in the next game.

I would like for Zelda 3Ds to cater tot he story and mythology of Zelda and fill in a few blanks, while ZeldaU makes even more questions to forever be contested, so for Zelda3DS i'd like to see the Oocca come back to show us or even tell us a little bit more of their backstory that they state in TP, failing the Oocca I'd like to see a game featuring the Gerudo and or the Shiekah to find out why they died out or where they went.

T

TheDoctor

Parella and the Zoras, Evolution.

I think they should show how the Parella became the Zoras... since the Zoras are in many games, and the Parella aren't and the Zoras are similar to the Parella, I assumed the Parella changed into the Zoras.
What do you guys think? :)

- The Doctor :tardis:

If Sheikah are added, I do hope it's kept to a minimum. I enjoy the tribe partly because of the shroud of mystery surrounding them and how little we know of them and I prefer it to stay that way lest it looses its charm.

I'd enjoy seeing Gorons and Zoras once more, and Deku Scrubs having a prominent role again would be welcome

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It depends on where they decide to put the game in the timeline and what the story is about. If they can further develop any of the races and integrate them into the story of Zelda 3DS I will be happy to see the backstories behind the races they decide to include.

I would really like the Garos to return, but I know they probably won't return. The race hasn't really been explored upon besides being enemies. However, with the low possibility of the world of Termina returning as a new game, I guess this is where fanfiction is for. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly I want to see the wandering Goron tribe like they were portrayed in The Wind Waker. Following that, the Zora and Kokiri would be a pleasant surprise.

Other than the usual Goron and Zora, I'd like to see the Kikwi and Yeti from Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess return, respectively. The Kikwi are too cute to not adore and the Yeti had an interesting backstory to be told in TP. It'd be interesting seeing the possible extinction of the Yeti tribe in a game prior.

I think they should keep the old races and not introduce new ones.

A hell lot of races can destroy the lore for good, if it's not done right.

Ancient Robots from skyward sword which is my favourite race from the series and Captian Skipper is my favourite character in the series

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom