• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Race Do You Want to Return in Zelda Wii?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Although I don't see them on your list, the one race I would like to return in Zelda Wii would be the Dekus. I liked the culture and role they were given in MM and I would like for them to return in this game having the same things they did then, but expand on it a bit more.

Now choosing a race that is included on your list, I would like for Termainians to return in some way. They don't have to be physically shown, but having a reference directed to them would be nice. Also another race I would choose to return would be the Kokiri. I liked the role that they played in OoT and I would like to learn more about them.

G

gordonbishop

Oh, where to begin?

• Kokiri and Deku

It'd be cool for me to see them in an ongoing war over the rights to the forest. When I first played Ocarina of Time, I fell in love with the Kokiri. I'll sacrifice my dignity and admit to having a crush on Saria when I was little. xD

Then, when I played Majora's Mask, the Deku stood out in my mind. I never really thought of the Deku from OOT as a race or tribe, but seeing them in their little Woodfall Kindgom was just the most adorable thing in the world to me. Plus, the Deku Link transformation mask was my favorite out of all of them.

Oh, and on top of that, I'd like to see a reincarnation of Saria as the princess of the Kokiri. This idea first came to me when I saw this on DeviantArt. Spectacular in my eyes. And when I saw it, I pictured her wearing a gown, crafted in a similar style as the forest garb.

• Gerudo

For s** appeal.

JUST KIDDING.

I think that girls are great (woah that sounded really lame), especailly when they can kick a**. I remember thinking how amazing it would have been to see a Gerudo Link in Majora's Mask. Anyways, there are really only two reasons I'd want them back in Zelda. For one, they're pretty damn hot for video game characters. And two, we need more gingers in Zelda.

• Ikanians

In Majora's Mask, the second Kingdom I liked the most was the Ikana kingdom. I remember looking at the map of Termina and wondering what other race would've been there. The only races I could actually think of from Zelda were the Gorons, Kokiri, and the Zora, so finding a land of somewhat civilized Stalfos was pretty cool for me. (I would've liked to see a Stalfos Transformation Mask as well.) But in this new game, a small tribe of these Stalchilds and Stalfos would be enjoyable for me.

Sorry if there are any typos up there, I wrote this in a big hurry.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
The Gerudo. I feel like there's a lot to be said about their culture and all that stuff, all we really know is there is only one male born every 100 years or whatever and they worship the Goddess of the Sand. It'd be cool (maybe not with Zelda Wii but a future title) to have a main Gerudo villain, or have the Gerudo be looked at more positively, because in OoT and MM they were looked at as these evil women who were thieves, and something tell me they deserve more credit than that.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I have to say Dekus Gerudos and maybe the Sheikah.I loved how the dekus had a major role in MM since they were shown to have very little yet hardly any role in OOT.I was disappointed that the Gerudos were left out in TP even though Ganondorf is one I thought they should have been added.As for the Sheikah I wouldn't mind for them to come back I think they need some of their mystery to be shown as we hardly know anything about them.

A

Almo SSBB

evry single race that ever showed up in a zelda game. i want this game to be huge, much bigger than TP

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The Gerudo's for sure and of the Rito! Yes I know...they were in WW but still i would love to see them back somehow.
Gorons and Zora's are part of the game so it seems :D And the Anouki would be cool too! I love them!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
zora, goron, kokiri (dosen't have to be the 'race' link happens to be orphaned too) gerudo, human, deku, a way to visit the twili but you can talk to them, ikana but before that 'disaster', more than 2 yeties (or anuki), the rito, the ooccoo even though i did not like them i would like the ability to warp in and out from dungeons and i dont want a reapeat of the air temple because of that horrid music, and some sort of shekia so they could explain what happened

@lex MM

The Lurker
I want to see Sheikahs in the new Zelda and probably Zoras, they are cool...Oh, and I really DON'T want to see Deku Scrubs, I hate them for some reason...

Personally, I wish to see the Deku's to return, they were awesome in Majora's Mask so I don't see why Nintendo continue to neglect their use for anything other than an easy to defeat enemy. The idea of the monarchy was rather cool, and although I don't think they should use that idea again in the way it was, I think it would be a good thing to see if Nintendo were to introduce a Deku Civilisation.

The Zora's and Goron's are most near enough gauranteed to make yet another appearance in Zelda Wii, as far as I know they've appeared in every Zelda game that has a guide on Zelda Dungeon's main site, with the only exception being The Wind Waker, in which you have The Rito's (I think it's what they are called), who are descendents of the Zora's. Thus, I think that you can safely say, the Zora's will appear in Zelda Wii.

The Goron's are near enough standing on the same rock as the Zora's, although they first made an appearance and once again, as far as I'm aware they made an appearance in every game since. Thus, I think that you can also safely say, the Goron's will appear in Zelda Wii.

Outside of those, I don't really care about any other race's enough to want them to make another appearance. To be honest, I won't really be to annoyed if the Deku's don't make an appearance either because I've already decided that Nintendo will not bother giving them the appearance they need outside of being an easily slain enemy.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I would love to see the Deku or the Gerudo make an appearence in ZW. They were great in OoT and MM and they never really made it outside of those two games.
It would be wonderful to see them in "Realistic" mode.

The Zora definitely have to be in ZW. They've been sort of a staple in the series. The Zora have always been an aweshum race and they always will be.

I would like to see a brand new race make an appearence, maybe some sort of sky peoples. But not like the Oocoo. They were plain freaky. *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom