• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which race did you enjoy spending time with the most?

Ninja

Well well well
My favorite race that I spent enjoyed spending the most time with is probably the Gerudo. Even though it's in a lonely desert, there is so much to do, and the town is incredibly lively. All of the NPC's are pretty interesting, especially Riju's personal bodyguard.

ChaosxVariable

200 Praying Mantises in a Trenchcoat
Oh man that’s a hard choice. Iactually really liked them all, honestly!!

The Zora were great. I love their designs and the Domain is absolutely beautiful. Sidon is, of course, my favorite because of his personality and attitude.The King was pretty cool too! Plus their longevity and personal knowledge of Link was a nice touch; I visited the Zora a lot.

The Gerudo are pretty cool too. I love their attitudes, their village, and just their overall style. I’m not a big fan of the desert, but I didn’t mind coming back to it just to visit them. It was nice seeing them without Ganon’s shadow hanging over them so much as well.

The Rito are without a doubt definitely high on my favorites. Their designs are interesting and their village is lovely! I love the Snowquill set too. I think most of my favorite characters were Rito, too. (Kass, Teba, the little girls...)

The Gorons aren’t usually a race I like, but they somehow worked themselves into my heart in BotW. I actually liked Yunobu, though I thought he was kinda wimpy and annoying at first. I didn’t visit as much because I didn’t like going up Death Mountain, but I still liked the race well enough. That armor wasn’t my favorite though...

The Sheikah were cool too! I love Kakariko and all the side quests (the cuckoo one was annoying though). Somehow I always made my way back to Kakariko after long times of exploration. (I didn’t fast travel too much tbh)

The Hylians... I liked their tenacity. Seeing the two villages and the other smaller settlements, the Hylian travelers, and the merchants trying to make a living always gave me a sense of hope whenever I remembered just what happened to a good chunk of the kingdom. (For real though I would get really sad whenever I started thinking too hard about the ruins and other places that were destroyed, especially Castle Town.) I always liked talking to any of the travelers I came across and chatting with whoever I found at the Stables (even the more annoying characters).

(I also like the monsters; I like wearing a mask and going up and poking them with a spear. Good times, good times.)

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I love hanging out with the Gerudo. I think I have spent the most time in their town cuz their shops are the most convenient to access and the side quests for the Thunder Helm were fun to do. Also the fact that Urbosa is my favorite champion makes me a little bias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom