• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Pokemon Would You Be?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
If you could be any Pokemon from any generation, which would you be?

I would probably choose Charizard. Yeah, I know he is overrated, but he was my first Pokemon, I love fire and being able to fly would be awesome!

I myself would either be Wobuffet, since I hate light, shock, and I retaliate harder than any original blows dealt to me (not just physical), OR I would be Tyrranitar because I am rampant and kind of destructive, as well as rather large in stature.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well... judging from my personality... it's hard to say really. I could potentially be a Bulbasaur, Piplup, Charizard, Sneasle, or even a Munchlax/Snorlax. I dunno, I just seem to relate to a lot of Pokemon. Most likely, though, I'd be a Bulbasaur.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Most likely a Teddiursa or Cubone. I'm kinda shy and awkward, get aggrivated easily, but try to act cool and funny around others.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I only know gen 1&2, so, that being said, I would be a Dragonair, possibly a Gyrados. Water. Fast. Weightless. I dunno. It just seems cool.

I scuba dive, and I really love the feeling of being in this massive environment that I can just be in. It makes me feel a bit small, but I feel as though it puts me in perspective. It's crazy cool.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Pokemon, it's been a while since I've played Heart Gold. Probably that bird that shows in the game's box art, I forgot his name, it's been a while. But yeah, him...he was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom