• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Pokémon Did You Choose in Black/White?

Which Starter did you choose

• Oshawtt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snivy

• Tepig

• Total voters

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Tepig I think its a really cool starter! Its a shame about his evolutions:mad: the other 2 starters are great! but I'm not going to evolve my Tepig he's awesome enough:cool:;)

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
Snivy, and I nicknamed him Smugleaf. ;)

I have a feeling I'm going to better with one from the Dream World when it gets released, though. Contrary is going to make Serperior one tough Sweeper.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I usually go for the fire types, but Snivy just had that "Yeah, I'm bad. You gonna come ovah heah and do somethin' about it? Yeah, I thought so." and I couldn't pass that up. In fact, I nicknamed him Smug, and I never, ever nickname my Pokemon.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I got Snivy, now Serperior, and didn't nick name it. I for some reason never name mine. I've never been a water type fan, and Tepig I didn't like. So there was Snivy. It's final evolve is just awesome.

Pen

The game is on!
Oshawott!!! I chose Oshawott, for it is the most awesome of the awesome! Oshawott is a freaking Samurai Otter, and it's a water type! Oshawott has even taken over the role as my favorite Pokémon of all! (Previous was Cyndaquil) And Samurott is the toughest ever!!!

145px-501Oshawott.png

It really is strange that Oshawott is so unpopular amongst Pokémon fans... Why?!

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Oshawott is by far my favorite, but I used it in my import. Snivy is my second favorite, but it's really overused. So I chose Tepig.

onewafighter1

Turaga
I chose Tepig, which when I first saw the starters I wanted Oshawott. But I make all my guesses based on their full forms, to which Emboar is AWESOME, and Samurott looks.... much much worse.
Also a Fire type on the team is nice to have, especially with fighting so it can handle rock type.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I usually pick the fire starter as fire pokemon are harder to find for some reason. water pokemon are everywhere with fishing/surfing.

I got Snivy, I love grass types so... the water starter was cute too, but I didn't care for the fire one, I usually go for whichever looks the coolest as far as starters go! :P

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Oshawott!!! I chose Oshawott, for it is the most awesome of the awesome! Oshawott is a freaking Samurai Otter, and it's a water type! Oshawott has even taken over the role as my favorite Pokémon of all! (Previous was Cyndaquil) And Samurott is the toughest ever!!!

145px-501Oshawott.png

It really is strange that Oshawott is so unpopular amongst Pokémon fans... Why?!

Uh... it looks like a depressed bear.
Anyway, I chose Snivy because when i first saw the shadow of it, i thought it looked like a Zora and wanted it there and then. Also, when we first saw it, all my friends thought it looked like the back-end of a bus so i took it in and made it at home! Also, serperior is one of my fave pokes (as you may be able to tell...) and he is pretty epicly awesome!

Ikana

Trollkastel

145px-501Oshawott.png

I gave Oshawott a shot in my English Play through but in my Japanese play through I chose Snivy. I was going to pick Snivy again but decided to try something else and since Snivy didn't go very well in the team I had planned so I chose Oshawott. I will say I'm not a big fan of Oshawott but I like his Evos better. The Pig was a big no no for me

Mute

一員
I chose Oshawott. For a few reasons, but mainly because I like otters. I also enjoy samurai, so combining the two was an automatic win for me. Although, watching the anime just made me like it even more than I did at first, pretty much confirming it as the one I'd pick. (Also, Samurott has awesome facial hair.)

I almost chose Tepig because I haven't actually picked a fire starter in awhile, but Oshawott won me over before I got the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom