• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Piece of the Triforce Would You Like to Own?

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Although wisdom is tempting, I say courage. I'd rather be the person who goes out and does something about a problem then be the person who just knows all about it and hides behind books.

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
Wisdom. It's something that you can't just get, but learn. I'm not very courageous, but i would rather have wisdom.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
My two best friends came up with the idea of our 'Zelda' selves and who we would be of the Triforce.
I wasn't exactly a part of it since they had done it for a birthday present for me.

I'm Nyelda, the keeper of the Triforce of Wisdom. -shotshotshot-
Looong story. CX

So yeah, wisdom would be mine.

I'm going with the one I lack most in my life - courage. Difficult to have all that other good stuff when you can't stand up for yourself.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I'd love to have Wisdom, but... For it to be truly my wisdom, I'd have to experience it, not take it from a holy triangle. Wisdom is a great thing to have. With wisdom you can be eternally happy on the inside... Free from mortal desires. :| But like I said, I'd have to experience it first.

...I'll take Courage. I have phobias over too many things. -_-;

i'd choose power. as futurama once said "who needs courage when you have a gun?" well who needs a gun when you have amazing magical abilities that can devastate nations? i'd throw all surrounding countries under my tyrannical rule and crush all those who oppose me! Muahahahaha*ahem* sorry, for that insane outburst... but yeah, i'm evil :)

Wisdom for sure. I think of it like this:
Courage = Bravery
Power = Stregnth
Wisdom = Intelligence
I don't need Courage so I'll leave it to the men ( love you guy's), and Power to the ones who are greedy, and Wisdom to the better people.

D

Darth Link

Well, I'm going to have to say Courage, for pretty much the same reason a lot of people have said they want it: because I'm kind of a wimp. My dad and all my friends keep trying to give me a backbone.

However, with the way the Triforce splits up, I would probably get Wisdom.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Well I have enough courage as it is, I find myself doing enough brave stupid things. Nothing really just plain stupid but stuff that I can look back on and say, "Why the crap did I do that?" With that said I choose Wisdom. It is the one that will help you the most in life and college for that matter.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The piece of the Triforce I currently possess is Wisdom, but the one I want is Courage.

When I say courage, I mean in terms of heroic acts. Let's say a complete stranger is in a burning building, and I'm outside watching the fire, thinking about rushing inside to save that stranger. As I am now, I would overthink the situation and end up not doing anything; if I gave up wisdom for courage, I would rush inside to save that person without thinking about the consequences.

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
Wisdom would be the smart choice. (Boom Boom Crash). But really, If you just had courage, you would get hurt a lot, but that's okay with Link because he respawns every time he dies.

Q

quordlepleen

I think I'd choose Power. I say this mainly because my courage is sapped from my lack of power and i already have half decent wisdom. The power may corrupt me a bit but i'll stay within reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom