• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Piece of the Triforce Would You Like to Own?

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
So, which piece of the Triforce would you want? Courage, Wisdom, or Power?

I, personally would choose wisdom. I've always thought that wisdom was a very important attribute for anyone, without wisdom you can't be much.

What about you guys?

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Wisdom without power is useless.
Wisdom without courage is left unheard.
Power without courage is wasted.
Power without wisdom is dangerous.
Courage without wisdom is foolish.
Courage without power is hubris.

I'd rather have a balance between all three, to be honest.

Beeker

Wild Card
Between Wisdom and Courage for me but if I had to pick one, it'd most likely be Courage. I tend to be a very quiet and nervous person sometimes. And I've had moments where I wished I was more courageous and willing to do something.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I agree with Beeker. Honestly, I'm not the most courageous person around, and I think having Courage would be good. Plus, then I could kick Ganondorf's Butt.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I'd choose Wisdom. Power can corrupt you, and I don't really care about having Courage or not, so Wisdom seems to be the most useful for me.

David

But you called me here...
Wisdom without power is useless.
Wisdom without courage is left unheard.
Power without courage is wasted.
Power without wisdom is dangerous.
Courage without wisdom is foolish.
Courage without power is hubris.

I'd rather have a balance between all three, to be honest.
The triforce that you are given is the one that most reflects your heart and intentions. Ganon has courage to enact his evil plans, but his lust for power is more powerful than that. And he has to have wisdom in order to take over Hyrule. Link has to have power, or else he couldn't defeat Ganon. And Link has to have wisdome, or else he wouldn't be able to get to Ganon or solve the necessary puzzles that take him there. And Zelda has courage to stand up to Ganon, and she has the power to act to give Link aid. So, technically, they all have powers from all three. Its just the the triforce that most reflects your heart and intentions is what is given to you.

I would personally like to have Wisdom. Wisdom has always been my favorite part of the triforce. I've always liked learning things, and I've always loved giving advice to people. My only issue with it is that only the Princess Zelda can have it... so, if that is the case, I'll take courage.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Power. Even if it would corrupt me like good old Ganny, I'd be willing to test my power against a hero willing to face me. ^^

I'd have to go with wisdom as well. Power has never appealed to me, and I wouldn't want to have any kind of leadership position. Power would go to waste on me. Courage seems... it may be offensive, but useless. Courage is nothing but not having the foresight to think through the consequences of your actions before doing them. Or completely ignoring the consequences. If Link were Courage Incarnate and were not controlled by the player, he would most likely die on the first day on the job out of pure recklessness. Courage = reckless stupidity and restlessness.

Wisdom has its drawbacks, too. I mean, you can't DO much with wisdom unless you have an accomplice. Which is why the Triforce is designed the way it is. Three equal parts to a greater whole. However, wisdom appeals to me in that I wish I knew more than I do. I wish I could know what's ethically and truthfully correct in the world. I wish I knew the past, the future, and what to do in the present. It's very appealing to me, and that seems to be the general consensus so far here. XD

Ghosi

Schmetterling
As many others picked, I also pick wisdom. It mainly describes me I guess. My real life name actually means wisdom, so I am stuck with it. :P

Last edited:
For me its both courage and wisdom.
To me power is to obvious a one to want.
In a way wisdom are a type of power.
As in you have a wealth of knowledge of many things.
Power can corrupt and turn you evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom