• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Piece of the Triforce Would You Like to Own?

What Would You Choose? Courage, Wisdom, or Power?

What would you choose to have? Courage, Wisdom, or Power? I would choose Courage, because I would like to not be scared of anything and I pretend to be Link a lot, so that means I pretend to have Courage a lot too! ;) So, what would you choose? Courage, Wisdom, or Power? :)

And I'm sorry if somebody already made this thread!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
There have been threads like this, but they're old (like, a year back, I think) so I think you're okay here.

Can I choose all three, seriously?

Courage - I consider this my "Triforce-affinity," but I don't know that I have enough. I mean, I'm a hero on the Internet. I am very brave when speaking my mind online - I have been known to let fly with my opinions on things in hostile environments. (For example, standing up for the validity of video games as an entertainment/artform against a horde of elitists who sterotype everyone who plays them as being unable to read. I game. I also *write* novels for fun)! I have a bit of an adventersome spirit when exploring nature, to the point that loved ones have worried about me when I go out on walks because I don't really heed natural dangers... At the same time, there are things I am scared of and just won't do: You can never ask me to parachute or bungee-jump, EVER. I can't walk on ice. And, in every day life? I lack a certain self-confidence - I feel like I'm "unable to do anything right/adequately" so I basically have to grit up my courage to do *anything* special, so, yeah, I could definitely use more of it.

Wisdom - I think *everyone* can use more wisdom. I've been told I'm wise by some people, but, honestly, I wonder if my wisdom is the wisdom of fools. You see, I see wisdom as a spiritual quality - it's not just intelligence. That alone puts me at odds with many, many people (who think that anything "spiritual" is stupidity). I think the problem with wisdom is that you never know when you really have it, because one seeks it to find answers, but it's said that the truly wise end up with more questions than answers. I feel like I have more questions than answers to life - and I'd really like to *know* more.

Power - I'm pretty darn powerless. I don't have enough courage to take hold of it when it comes my way, it seems (see Courage). I try to use what little I have for good, but am aware that if I were to ever gain a great amount, there will be a huge temptation to use it for selfish ends. It seems like neither of the other two qualites are any good without the power to use them. When I see suffering and know I don't have the power to stop it or ease it, I feel bad. If I had power, I fear I'd forget about the suffering of others. Power would be a great thing to have so long as I remember how to use it - in other words, it needs to be balanced by Wisdom and Courage.

You see, they all balance each other out, so ideally, I'd like all three.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Like Shadsie Said, I would like to have all three too, because there all good things!

But If i did have to choose between one of them i guess i would choose Courage, Because like toonlink100 said how you will not be scared of anything. I'm Scared of a lot of things like spiders for an example.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I'd want Wisdom, which I believe is my "Triforce affinity." Anytime my friends need advice, I'm the first one they come to. I'd love to have more of it and I feel that it would really be useful. I'm not a fighter, so Power is definitely out, and I just think I'm geared more towards Wisdom than Courage.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Like navi_the_fairy said, I'm not a fighter. So Power wouldn't help in the slightest. Wisdom I guess would be cool, but I don't want to be any smarter and because Zelda always is caught for the Triforce of Wisdom, I'm leaning away from it. So obviously that leaves Courage. I'd like Courage simply because I've already eliminated the other two choices, and I'm not that much of a courageous person.

L

leviwar

I would pick courage because with courage you don't have to be afraid of anything that stands in your path.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
If it had to reflect me, I'd take Courage. I'm extremelly self-confident and I'm willing to try anything. (I really want to go sky-diving, if that tells you anything.) If it would be what I want, I want Power. I'm smart enough to listen to other people and I generally have an open mind about it. However, I want to be able to change several things around here, but not on the site. <looks around meanifully>

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Have I replied to this? I could have sworn talking about this a while back, but maybe that was somewhere else.

In any case, I know for a fact that if I was a chosen one, the Triforce of Power would go to me. I have a big build, a tough exterior, I'm fearsome, and I generally like to see things asplode. Plus, being in a seat of power gives me a serious high, man.

I probably wouldn't abuse it though, like a certain green man that shan't be mentioned. I'd just walk about flashing my Triforce swag and be all "Yeah, that's right." and then make up a funny walk that becomes cool a few years later when it catches on.

Last edited:
I would like the triforce of wisdom.

I would do nothing with power and I don't need courage, but I would like to be more wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom