• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which One, the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 3?

which do you prefer?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the Playstation 3 is better, Because the the online is free and it has portal, Call of Duty and more. The Xbox 360 has Halo sure but is it worth paying for the online? I mean really...

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Portal is on the Xbox 360 as well.

Personally I don't see the point in comparing the two consoles, it's a matter of preference. I own an Xbox for the sole reason that the games I want are on that particular console, I don't necessarily believe it's better. Heck, i've heard that the PS3 is more powerful and thus has lower loading times but, that means very little if none of the console exclusive games appeal to me.

Which ever one you're more likely to use, which ever one will be more worth your money, is the better one. I do realise that i'm sitting on a fence on this topic.

I like the Playstation 3 better. I regret buying the Xbox360 first. The PSN is better than Xbox Live, IMO. Also, most of the games that have come out (that I like) are on the PS3. The controls on the Xbox360 are a pain for fighting games which is my 2nd favorite game genre.

Now that I have a PS3, I'm in a rage about the whole PSN fiasco.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
With as little bias as possible being used here, I must go with the Xbox 360.
I like the Wii and the PS3 very much, don't get me wrong. I actually want to get a PS3 someday. I do also agree that the PS3 has some of the best exclusive games, and a very good and smooth operating system. But I do believe that the Xbox 360 has better (in my personal opinion) and more exclusives. Even multiplatform games are more commonly better on the Xbox 360 than the others. As for The Orange Box, Valve didn't even make the PS3 version. That should tell you something.
However, the PS3 has very good exclusives; Metal Gear is one of my favorite video game series'. I still would pick Halo over Metal Gear any day.

I think the Playstation 3 is better, Because the the online is free and it has portal, Call of Duty and more. The Xbox 360 has Halo sure but is it worth paying for the online? I mean really...

Okay, the Xbox 360 has ALL OF THOSE, and it has the most amazing and in-depth online experience than the PS3 and Wii combined. Granted, PSN is free, but you can't honestly say it's as good.

Jedizora

:right:
I'm not going to vote. I love both of the consels, for games likke littlebigplanet and halo.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I'm not going to vote. I love both of the consels, for games likke littlebigplanet and halo.

It's a multiple choice poll. So you can vote for both of them. :)

Though I have to vote for the 360, mostly for the reasons Dr3W stated.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm a PS3 fanatic so I'm going to say PS3, especially the original versions that let you play older games. I'm not really into FPS's that much, (though they are really fun) and that is what 360's are known for. I'm also not a fan of the controller of the 360. Feels very awkward to hold and the buttons get confusing. Playstation has one of the most adaptable style of controller (borrowed from Nintendo). Now, which is better overall I would have to say a PS3 because it is used so much more than just a game system. When those commercials come on that say "it only does... everything" they aren't kidding. I have no complaints with an original PS3.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
XBOX controller is just better, but if your cheap and don't want to waste money on XBOX LIVE, then get a Playstation 3...

jugglaj91

I am me....
It is a matter of which way YOU want to go. If your friends are all on PSN then you would probably go there to play with them, or Xbox and Live if they are all there. To be honest I think both systems are amazing. My friends are all on Xbox Live but some games just look and play better on the PS3. I prefer Xbox for racing as the controller feels much better, for for action titles the PS controller wins hands down. For those who say load times are quicker on PS, think again. They are about the same, and on top of that most games require some sort of install. Anywhere from a few hundred MB to a few GB of data. and some games require the install to be verified every time you boot it up. I love both my Xbox and PS3, besides, with a PS3 you also get a Blu-Ray player.

The Xbox has all of those games, plus more exclusives worth having. I need hardly criticise the Playstation online service given the events of the past few weeks, but I do agree it's outrageous that Microsoft charge for it.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I LOVE my Playstation any old day but I have to go with the Xbox.. and its worth the gold cards to play online..watch movies, listen to music, watch TV I mean.. I haven't seen the PS3 in action. but I hold my Xbox to my heart! I love Playing my share of Assassins Creed, Fable, Red Dead, and Dragon Age on my Xbox (and my friend alyssa likes Fable 2 on the xbox :lol: she gets into that game like..something very clever to say!)
I'd go with both if I knew what PS3 had but for now Xbox360

And some math

HD TV w/h surround system + My Xbox360+ Red Dead= I am in Heaven! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom