• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which One of the N64 Games Was Best?

Which Game Is Best

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Majoras Mask was just pure awesome.

the music, the masks, the sidequests, and I really liked the boss GOHT

It's great that there aren't that many dungeons and more sidequests.

I feel that if there are more sidequests it keeps you more interested in the game rather going from dungeon to dungeon the whole game.

Both games are very goof but OoT is my favourite.
Ocarina has a great story.
Wonderful music.
Really wonderful cutscenes.
Lots of levels.
Some classy side quests.
-------------------------------------
Although MMis harder than Ocarina
.MM has a lot of sidequests,and they are hard.
There are less levels which means you have to collect and find more heart pieces.
Some heart pieces you really have to work hard to find them.
Some fantastic cutscenes.
Music is real good very scary and dark at times.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
OoT because I've baaarely played MM and I LOVE OoT! I'll play MM over the summer.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I always have such a hard time figuring out which game I like more because I love them both but today I guess I'm gonna say OOT was better for me.

OOT is great in so many ways. Amazing graphics for the N64, Memorable temples and bosses along with great items and great controls. It introduced both 3D Zelda gaming and lock-on targeting and the music was absolutely AMAZING. Now, I know MM upgraded so many things from OOT like Graphics and feel but OOT was my first Zelda game and it's very nostalgic. It's just one of those games that I can play over and over again. So OOT for sure

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Whenever I think of 'Zelda' I think of Ocarina of Time, so I picked that one. They both complement each other though, where OoT has less memorable characters and more room for fanfiction, MM has more memorable characters but less room for fanfiction. They both have, more or less, the same battle systems. Music in both is amazing. Graphics by today's standards aren't all that great, but back then they were flabbergasting. Both games I love, but OoT currently is my favorite though MM may take the spot for a good 2 seconds...

G

goron guy

I liked majoras mask more, because it is dark and scary, and if you are looking for a challenging zelda game, this is the one for you!

i think majora's mask is all around better, i like how there is so much more to do than go from dungeon to dungeon, and the 4 main dungeons are great and there is even the fairy sidequest in them. ocarina of time is overrated imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom