• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which One of Link's Swords is Your Favorite?

Which one of Link's Swords is you favorite?

• Master Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Sword

• Double Helix Sword

• Kokiri Sword

• Biggoron Sword

• Great Fairy's Sword

• Razor Sword

• Gilded Sword

• Lokomo Sword

• Phantom Sword

• Oshus's Sword

• Wooden Sword (Twilight Princess)

• Magic Sword (The Legend of Zelda)

• Golden Sword (I don't believe the Master Sword is the Golden Sword)

• Tempered Sword (I don't believe the Master Sword is the Tempered Sword)

• Seashell Sword

• Fighter's Sword

• Recruit's Sword

• Noble Sword

• Other

• Total voters
I am going to choose the ''boring'' answer here and say the Master Sword. Altho Link running around with the Biggoron sword always makes me laugh.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
it is the master sword, you get the master sword tempered, and then throw it into the Queen Fairy's fountain and she gives it back improved

The reason I think that it isn't the Master Sword, because the official art of it, looks completely different than the Master Sword. The blade is changed a lot, and the Triforce is flipped upside down on it. Also, at the end of A Link to the Past, Link places a blue sword back into the pedastal of time and not a golden sword. I also don't think that a simple great Fairy can durastically change such a weapon as the Master Sword, I mean common, It was made by a goddess, and forged with the flames from three other goddesses. Also if you look at the official art of the tempered sword, compared to the Master Sword, it looks like crap!! It has huge gashes in it, and the hilt has completely changed. It would be more realistic if the Fighter's Sword was tempered and then either it or an unknown sword were thrown into the pool for the Fairy to upgrade. Also, the Fighter's Sword is on the front cover of the game cartridge, along with the Fighter's shield, and it happens to have an upside down Triforce on it. It would make sence that this Triforce would be pounded out by the blacksmiths, and then restored by the fairy. Also, both the hilt of the Tempered Sword and the Fighter's Sword are wrapped up, while the Master Sword's hilt isn't. The Fairy would have taken this wrap off of the Tempered Sword if were thrown into the pool, because she would repair any damage to the handle.
original.jpg146px-Master_Sword.jpgTempered_Sword.jpgGolden_Sword.jpg

I have to say Biggorn Sword because I never really used a shield in OoT anyways. It was nice and power and it made most of the temple bosses easier to destroy!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wait, am I really the only one who voted for Great Fairy's Sword? Haha, well, it just seemed the most memorable to me. It's really different than any of the other swords in the series and it was pretty powerful too, even if you only had it at the end of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom