• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which One of Link's Swords is Your Favorite?

Which one of Link's Swords is you favorite?

• Master Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Sword

• Double Helix Sword

• Kokiri Sword

• Biggoron Sword

• Great Fairy's Sword

• Razor Sword

• Gilded Sword

• Lokomo Sword

• Phantom Sword

• Oshus's Sword

• Wooden Sword (Twilight Princess)

• Magic Sword (The Legend of Zelda)

• Golden Sword (I don't believe the Master Sword is the Golden Sword)

• Tempered Sword (I don't believe the Master Sword is the Tempered Sword)

• Seashell Sword

• Fighter's Sword

• Recruit's Sword

• Noble Sword

• Other

• Total voters

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Ok, so I've thought about this for a while, and I'm not sure whether I like the Master Sword, Four Sword, or the Double Helix Sword better. Which is you favorite sword from the Zelda series that Link can posses? I think I would go witht the Four Sword personally, because it can seal bad guys inside of it, split the wielder into multiple people, and like the Master Sword, it can vanquish Evil itself and Evil barriers. I would have chose the Master Sword or the Double Helix Sword if either one could split the user into four persons, just because they allow Link to shoot sword beams. Anyways, I digress.

E

Excel

Though your choices are limited, I'm shocked that you left out the Goddess sword from SS.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Though your choices are limited, I'm shocked that you left out the Goddess sword from SS.

Ok, I left out the Goddess Sword from Skyward Sword, because it is pretty much the Master Sword in its earliest form, so I didn't see a need to put it. I know that this is weird, since there are other swords that are upgraded in this manor, and become completely different swords, but I think that the Master Sword is different because it is the iconic sword in the series, and whether it is called something else or not, it is still the Master Sword.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Dude the Golden sword. its beast. and golden. and it is the master sword, you get the master sword tempered, and then throw it into the Queen Fairy's fountain and she gives it back improved

I liked the Master Sword because it looked so cool in Twilight Princess, and ws the most dramatic when he drew it out of the pedestal. I was kind of bummed at how short the master sword was in the Wind Waker, but it is toon-related. Also how amazing it was to use the master sword once it was infused with light when Link is in the Twilight realm. Even the master sword in Skyward Sword was my favorite sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom