• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which One of Link's Houses is the Best?

Mido

Version 1
Hyrule is rife with prime real estate. Link, as far as gaming protagonists are concerned, has proven to be quite the savvy connoisseur of Hylian housing through his many adventures whether by circumstance or his consumerist eye. Noting this observation, what do each you consider to be the cream of the crop among Link's various places of residence?

Personally, as I've recently noted in one of the more recent Sunday Polls belonging to @Vikzelink,I have a particular fondness for the Private Oasis in Wind Waker. There is enough land for one individual as a private island even if the cabana itself is simple save for the basement. So tell me, one and all: what say you?

funnier6

Courage~
Private Oasis is nice but it seems like it would get lonely. I like his house in Minish Cap and his house in botw. Both are a little secluded, but you don’t have to go far to the next town. Plus they just seem like fun places to live lol.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Link’s house in TP was very homey! But I agree with @Satan in the sense that I wish you could interact with more things inside the home. I think it’s still my favorite, though. Hateno is probably #2 with the extra storage features and the ability to improve your home through a fun side quest.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I like Private Oasis the most. There are a couple of things he can do over there. He can jump down and enter a labyrinth. He even has a freaking pool and a korok in his garden. TP's house was very cool but you couldn;t do much in it other than just walk around. Hateno is too small and too empty for me. Yes you can decorate the house a bit but that's actually it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Aesthetically speaking the house you can buy in Hateno in BotW is my favorite. I really love the look of it, and it being in Hateno is a good plus. If I could add anything to it, it would be a nice kitchen for some cooking. (though it does have a cooking pot outside.) I also really like the yard. It’s a very pretty spot. I really like a lot more than any of his other houses. It’s the only one that makes me want to come back to it.

Quin

Disaster Master
The oasis for sure. A private island with a pool, and a nice butler door. Only downside is that its so stormy so often there.
Hateno close second.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I'll always be a sucker for Link's simple little Kokiri treehouse abode in Ocarina of Time. It's the nostalgia again, you see. It was my first introduction to Link and Zelda, so it kinda made a first impression.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Private oasis. Nice and far away from people, but if you eamt to be with them its a smooth sail sway

I've always liked the nice simplicity of Link's house in ALTTP and ALBW. Off by itself, but not too far away from other people (short walk to the village or castle), on a hill so you don't have to worry about flooding, and your own little patch of woods nearby to hunt and gather firewood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom