• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Old Zelda Songs Do You Want To See Lyrics Added To?

In one of the promotional trailers shortly before Link's Awakening came out on Switch, we first heard the lyrics for Ballad of the Wind Fish.

Are there other old Zelda songs you want to hear lyrics added to?

I would love some lyrics for the Temple of Time in Ocarina of Time and Midna's Lament from Twilight Princess.

What about you?

None. I already have been cursed with lyrical association of someone giving Gerudo Valley lyrics and now I can't listen to the actual song without the lyrics plaguing my thoughts. Let the songs alone.

This happened to me with the Mega Man 2 theme. Can't not hear the lyrics, which is a shame because it's my favourite Mage Man music.

To answer the thread. None unless it's done well.
I don't think Zelda music needs lyrics.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'll echo the above posts and say none. I've enjoyed the various Zelda OSTs over the years and have never thought any of music needed lyrics added to it.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Honestly I thought that Ballad of the Wind Fish was super dope. I never heard that before with lyrics. Thanks for sharing it. I'd love to hear more with lyrics now honestly - and I tend to remain a "purist" when it comes to the og's. (I also commented just a min. ago that I hope they never remake the first 2 Zelda games).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom