• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which of the Ganons Annoyed You the Most?

Which form of Ganon annoyed you the most?

• Waterblight Ganon

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Fireblight Ganon

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Windblight Ganon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunderblight Ganon

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Calamity Ganon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark beast ganon

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I know, they're all not technically Ganon, just the one in Hyrule Castle, just using this since they all had Ganon in their name. Also, I wasn't paying attention for the actual name at the second half of the fight at Hyrule Castle. xD

As for me, it was Thunder-blight Ganon that really drove me up a wall. the zigzag to ,slap, zigzag away then a quick round of dodge the electric spikes and back to the first step almost had me throw my controller into a wall.

I liked all of them... I think. Dark Beast was kind of a letdown from the battle setup but the atmosphere was pretty great. As for most annoying, I think I might take a bit of a stretch and say Waterblight. His attack patterns are kind of infuriating in the sense that he took longer to find openings for me to attack, and when he's like milking out a sliver of HP for over three minutes, it does get kind of annoying.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I voted for Waterblight myself.

It's funny though, because I feel like overall, it's probably the easiest of the bunch. Maybe it's just because it was my first boss and I wasn't really used to the combat yet, I found it really annoying. His long spear has so much range and I found his attacks harder to dodge than any of the others bar maybe Calamity Ganon. Not that the fight itself is hard, since as I said I think it's the easiest fight because there's really not much to it, but it's just annoying.

I was expecting Thunderblight to give me a lot of trouble after hearing many people talk about him, but he really didn't. His speed was annoying for sure, but he was extremely predictable. It didn't take long for me to get a hang of his attacking pattern and I ended up barely taking any damage in that fight. Waterblight is the one who I had the most trouble getting around his attacks, so that's why I voted for it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I didn’t have a real problem with any of them. They’re not particularly hard, but they’re all generally fun. I voted for Fireblight just because of what happened in my first fight with it. I was running around like a helpless cucco for like five whole minutes in its second phase, because that’s how long it took me to notice that it sucks in air like the octoroks on Death Mountain and that I could throw a remote bomb at him the same way. I was stuck unable to attack him until I figured that out.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Before I went into the battle with Thunderblight Ganom I read how "tough" he was to beat and how you should be prepared for getting killed many times before beating him. I panicked even before I had to face him and ran around like a chicken. To my huge surprise I didn't get killed once and beated him in one try! WOOOW!!! I still wonder how I managed that :P
But the one which annoyed me the most was the first one I faced and that was Waterblight. He wasn't tough but hey, it was my first time and my first Divine Beast and that ...GRRRRR MONSTER killed me a couple of times. So only for this my vote is on him.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Thunderblight, definitely. Especially in Master Mode because he had such a long period where I could not hit him in his second phase. I am not great at perfect dodges, especially when he whips around. I almost always got hit, or was protected by my shield. Shield protection did not help me during the second phase, so I kept getting killed.

Vah Naboris was the second beast I finished, but I couldn't beat Thunderblight until the end of the game.

ChaosxVariable

200 Praying Mantises in a Trenchcoat
Dark Beast honestly,,, I could deal with Thunderblight’s bs, but I absolutely cannot aim a bow while riding a horse. I don’t know why. It took me a stupid amount of time to kill the damn pig in his final form because of that.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn’t have a real problem with any of them. They’re not particularly hard, but they’re all generally fun. I voted for Fireblight just because of what happened in my first fight with it. I was running around like a helpless cucco for like five whole minutes in its second phase, because that’s how long it took me to notice that it sucks in air like the octoroks on Death Mountain and that I could throw a remote bomb at him the same way. I was stuck unable to attack him until I figured that out.
This is why I voted him too, I couldn’t figure out thunderblights second phase either but he was hard anyway so fireblight annoys me more since he wasn’t much trouble otherwise.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Thunderblight for me, not because of difficulty or moveset or any of that. But because the room we fight him in makes it into an obstacle course, which is not so much fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom