• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
If you had to. Based on the battle music, outfits, organisation members or goals. Who would you join up with?
Pokemon evil teams.jpg
How many Zubats would you have?

(I like how Magma's not up there but Plasma is twice.....)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Team Skull is my ideal aesthetic which is absolutely style over substance. I don’t know exactly what my motivations are but I will do it with a LOOK.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'd go with Team Skull, since they are one of my favorite evil teams in the series, though that said I do enjoy most of the evil teams (only exception is Team Flare).

Just 1

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Plasma is by far my favorite, but I don’t exactly agree with their goals. That being said I don’t quite agree with the goals of the teams in general. I’d rather not be the puppet organization of Ghetsis. Same goes for Neo Plasma. I’d join N in a heartbeat though if we’re specifically talking about black 2 white 2.

Aqua is pretty cool, but as much as I like Archie he’s probably the biggest idiot in the franchise (what exactly would flooding the world accomplish? There are over 300 Pokémon species in this region alone, I don’t think we need anymore life).

Magmas goals are a bit better, and I’m all for land development, but I can’t get past their outfits. I still have no clue what the heck their supposed to be.

Flare is a bit too... them for my tastes. I’d rather not blow up the world. Plus I don’t have a million dollars lying around for me to join them with. I do like their grunts outfits though.

Galactic is overall just stupid. I Just can’t take them seriously with their ridiculous bowl haircuts. Also they have the exact same plan as flare.

Yell is just lame

skull is honestly quite alright, it’s not my style though.

So as much of a cop out it is, I’ve gotta go with Rocket.

man, so many of them are just so lame
probably neo plasma, they have a good balance of music, outfits, and.......what were they trying to do again?
Mass terrorism:party:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom