• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Nintendo Console Hosts Your Favorite Games?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Because two too many arguments are happening in the "favorite nintendo console" threads, I thought to make this one. In essence, I'm saying which console has your favorite/the best games. And I mean, 3DS for 3DS games, not 3DS for 3DS *and* DS games. Native games for their native console. :yes:

My still living SNES refuses to not let me enjoy some LttP, Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, Final Fantasy VI, EVO, Metal Marines, Donkey Kong Country 2, Mega Man X--*starts drooling*

Oh yeeeeeah.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, I made the comment in the last one taking the games in mind... I mean, that's why I get a console. For exclusives, really, but, games. Any additional features are just compliments to playing games. So, my answer in that other thread was GameCube, because of good games, and my answer in this thread is GameCube too, because of good games.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
11111.jpg

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Wii. Okami, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword.

But if I picked favorite library as a whole, I'd say the N64.

MW7

N64>SNES>GC>DS>NES>3DS>GB>GBA>Wii

To put this in perspective I really love the Wii's games. Skyward Sword and Donkey Kong Country Returns are amongst my favorite games ever.

The N64 just has so many gems that I can't get enough of even today- both Zeldas, SM64, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, DK64, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros, and Mario Kart 64. The SNES has my two favorite 2d games ever with DKC2 and ALttP as well as two excellent Mario games and more, but even that can't top my love of the N64's games.

Lets see here:

NES
-Super Mario 1-3
-Zelda 1 and 2
-Mega Man 1-6
-Castlevania 1-3
-Punchout
-Final Fantasy 1-3
-Metroid
-Duck Tales 1-2
-Ninja Gaiden 1-3

SNES
-Super Mario World
-Final Fantasy 3-6
-Zelda: ALttP
-Mega Man X1-3
-Earthbound
-Castlevania IV
-ActRaiser
-Donkey Kong Country 1-3
-Terranigma
-Secret of Mana
-Super Metroid
-Mega Man 7

I honestly can't decide.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
And good job on properly wording a title, Ven! :yes:

Yfw the other threads had a properly worded title. I just thought you were telling people that their opinions were wrong.

N64>GC>SNES>3DS>NES>DS>GBA>GB>Wii

The N64 had games like Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, DK64, Smash Bros., Goldeneye, Glover, Yoshi's Story, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party 2.
The GC had Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Metroid Prime, Kirby's Air Ride, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine.

I haven't played many games from the other consoles though.

Wii has my favorite library of games, but N64 and SNES both have more varied ones. It's really hard too choose because the games that got me back into gaming were on Wii, but I have so many nostalgias for N64 and SNES >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom