• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which New Game Would You Like to Come Out First, Wii U or 3DS

3DS, Wii U, or remake?

• Legend of Zelda 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda Wii U

• Legend of Zelda Remake (ALttP, MM)

• Total voters
On the 3DS personally. We haven't seen a Zelda game on the 3DS yet (not counting remakes and ports) so it would be interesting to see what they could come up with.

Well since Skyward Sword just came out late last year, I don't expect the Wii U instalment to the Zelda series for about 3-5 years?
As the most recent Zelda game on a handheld was OoT 3D, I would like for them to make the games in this order:

1. New Zelda 3DS
2. Remake of Majora's Mask for 3DS
3. New Zelda 3DS in the style of ALTTP
4. Zelda Wii U

With Oracle of Ages and Seasons somewhere in there, preferably before 1.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I would like a New Zelda for the 3DS to be released first. This is due to the fact that the 3DS has been out for over a year now, but the Wii U doesn't even have a release date yet. And I would not like to see a remake for a while. I personally think that a Zelda remake after Zelda Wii U comes out is good enough, considering that many Zelda games are now on either the Wii or 3DS Virtual Console.

I would prefer it if the next new game would be on the 3DS, if only because I will probably get a 3DS much sooner than a Wii U. I usually wait a year or two after a system is released to buy it, so obviously a 3DS is more likely to be sooner in my future. Of course any new Zelda game at all is wonderful and I’m bound to be very exited whenever one is announced, regardless of which system it will be on – it’s just that if it’s on the 3DS I will most likely get to play it sooner, so that's my preference.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
3DS. The console Zelda games have been coming in towards the end of the console cycle lately (TP, and now SS). They need to fix this and have the Wii U Zelda out soon, maybe late 2014?

However, in all likelihood, expect a 3DS Zelda first, maybe as early as late 2013? Portable games are still somewhat easier to make than console games.

Also, I'd expect another remake on the 3DS before it's lifetime is over. I'm slightly surprised we haven't heard anything on MM- it'd be easy now than ever, with the OoT remake's assets still lying around and all.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I would like them both ASAP but I think that I want a new 3DS zelda because it hasn't had an original zelda yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom