• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which New Game Would You Like to Come Out First, Wii U or 3DS

3DS, Wii U, or remake?

• Legend of Zelda 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda Wii U

• Legend of Zelda Remake (ALttP, MM)

• Total voters
Considering the fact that the last major series installment, Skyward Sword, was on a console, I would like for the Zelda 3DS game to release first. That's also most likely what will occur as Miyamoto and Aonuma have been hinting at the development of this game for several months. Also, the fact that future plans were hinted at via Swapnote for 3DS is not coincidental. Not to mention the platform seems like the ideal place for Miyamoto's dream of a 3D envisioning of A Link to the Past. And I see that after posting you have added a remake option. I think we'll see an original game for 3DS first, then some remakes for the platform, and around 2014 the first stirrings of Zelda Wii U.

Last edited:
I personally would love to see any sort of new zelda game, but I'm really excited to see what the Wii U has to offer. I used to want a remake first, but I had kind of forgotten what it's like for a new Zelda game to come out, and after Skyward Sword, I was really looking forward to see what new things there were to see. I really want to see something in the vein of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS though. It would be a jump in eras.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The 3DS one for me. Since Skyward Sword came out just a few months ago, there is no reason to rush another Zelda game, especially since the Wii U isn't even out yet, but the 3DS is.

Dan

3DS as much as I can't wait to see Zelda in HD it's time the 3DS got a NEW Zelda game. Although MM update would be nice as well :D

I can't wait for the Wii U zelda game, but the 3DS is out now and after the release of the Wii U, not as many people will be buying 3DS games. They'll be buying games for their new Wii U

I think 3ds will be first which I am glad because I own one. I think it will be years before I own a wii U. Anyway I would like 3ds to be first.

MW7

Assuming that the 3ds game is a whole new game styled around A Link to the Past then that's definitely the one I'd like to play first.

Personally I'd prefer a WiiU Zelda game first as I don't own a 3DS. Although maybe if the Zelda game on 3DS looks good that'll entice me to finally buy one.

I want a new 3ds zelda game,even though I didn't play any OoT before the 3D remake(so it was new to me),I would like something new,not a remake,and since wii u didn't came out yet,I prefer a new 3ds zelda game

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
MM remake, but if that isn't possible (I'm sure it is), Zelda 3DS. Console Zeldas need to wait a bit, 'specially since the Wii U isn't out yet and thus the Zelda team may/may not be knowledgeable enough about it to dev a Zelda Wii U for it. PLUS, knowing console Zelda trends, waiting for Zelda Wii U is going to take quite a while. I'd say 4+ years, as I disregard what the big cheeses say about Zelda releases.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I Would Personally Like To See Zelda 3DS First, Assuming The Rumor (That Zelda 3DS Will Play In The Style Of LTTP) Is True :bleh:
Also, I'd LOVE To See MM 3D!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom