• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which New Game Would You Like to Come Out First, Wii U or 3DS

3DS, Wii U, or remake?

• Legend of Zelda 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda Wii U

• Legend of Zelda Remake (ALttP, MM)

• Total voters

bs8814

The Gamer
Wow that was surprising, I would have thought people would have wanted to see a HD Zelda

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Well since Skyward Sword was the last Zelda game to be released and it was a console Zelda, my intuition tells me that it will be Zelda 3DS that is next to come. I personally want it to be in the gameplay style of Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/Wind Waker/Twilight Princess. This meaning that I want it to control much like a Zelda game would on a console and not so much like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. While being great games, I think it's time for the stylus controls to die.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I can't wait for Zelda Wii U to come out, but I want to give Nintendo time to make the game the best that it can be. Since I don't care for the handheld games that much anyways, I want to see one of them come out first. I would really like a 3D remake made of A Link to the Past for Wii U, because that would be so awesome. That is waht I would first like to see come out.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
What i'd like to see is the original Legend of Zelda game remade into a modern version for the Wii U, and maybe a sequel Majora's Mask that is way creepier.

R

RetroStalfos

I am hoping for the 3DS one next. I look forward to Wii U one, but alas; that is in the distant futures in my opinion, and the 3DS is hear now, and it HUNGERS for a Zelda of its own. I am honestly hoping they model it more on the console zelda games (they do have the OOT engine redone for the 3DS and whatnot), but I also wouldn't mind one modeled after LTTP. I would love a game designed to use the 3D effect to the best of its ability.

Considering the fact that i own neither of those consoles, id like to see a new one on the wiiu. Itd be cool to see nintendo use their new console and its feature to make new and improved game mechanics

I'd prefer the 3DS Zelda to come out first. Since the last full-blown entry in the series was on a console, it would be nice for the developers to wait a while so they can take their time and make Zelda WiiU as good as it can be. They usually have different teams working on handheld Zelda games, so this problem most likely won't occur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom