• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which N64(Snes) Game?

Which Game is youur favorite.

• Super Mario 64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Metroid

• F Zero X

• Total voters

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
Which one do you like better?

Super Mario 64,

F zero X.

Super Metroid.
I want one of these games. they all sound fun. I have always wanted to try a F Zero game. I love Mario.
Super Metroid is supposedly one of the greatest(Metroid) games of all time.

Last edited:
Out of the games you mentioned, I'd say Starfox 64 (or Lylat Wars) is the better game. It has really good gameplay and story, and there's a high chance you will be glued to the game, despite how quickly you finish the story. If you have a 3DS then I highly recommend getting Starfox 64 3D because In my opinion, it is better then the original.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
All are amazing games which you should play if you get the chance but if I could only pick one, it would have to be Super Metroid. I could talk about its length, replayability, excellent gameplay and perfect atmosphere but honestly, it all boils down to this:
Super Metroid is easily one of the best games ever made and everyone should play it at least once in their lives.

Super Mario 64 is my pick. There's so much to do and the environment is joyous and clever. Considering this is the first game I ever played as well as the first to effectively transition into the 3D plane nostalgia comes into play here for me but the DS remake and Wii VC port proved the game still holds up to this day. Completing the game is no grueling task but the same can't be said about locating all the stars. If you enjoyed Sunshine or the Galaxy games I highly suggests SM64.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Star Fox.

Never was really a Mario fan or Metroid fan. Even though I have played them(and lost interest). I do like F Zero as well, well that particular game anyway.

It depends on what kind of money you have to spend. Super Metroid is the best choice out of these in my opinions, but it's not dirt cheap like the rest of these probably are.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Out of the ones available I'm throwing my top hat in for Super Mario 64. I played the ever-loving crap out of this one, Goldeney 007 and Super Smash Bros. back when I still had my N64. I also played Starfox 64 a bit as well, and while it's not quite as fond in my memory it was still a pretty fun game (especially during that gauntlet run to Venom where you had to go through wave after wave of constant crap flying your way and then fight that weird dimension-shifting mechanical octopus thing at the end.) I've never played Super Metroid or F-Zero X, so I can't comment on them, though being a Metroid Prime fan I'd like to see what Super Metroid has to offer.

Roy

If you have a Wii you can buy 3 out of 4 of the games. (I dont know if F zero is on the wii virtual console) $10 for Super Mario 64, $10 for StarFox 64 and $8 for Super Metroid.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Super Mario 64 or F Zero X. I personally hate F-Zero X, but I cannot deny it is an at least decent game for the N64. Super Mario 64 by itself is just a grand adventure, I don't see why you wouldn't pick it up xD

Kirino

Tatakae
Super Metroid. It's a fantastic game. Super Mario 64 is a close second. I've never played F-Zero, and I don't like Star Fox 64.

Mido

Version 1
One of the hardest choices I had ever had to make! All incredible games; but Starfox had the biggest impact on my as a gamer. It is still my favorite series!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Although I absolutely love Super Mario 64, my vote would have to go to Fox and his team. Ranging from about forty-five minutes to an hour-long, depending on which route that you take, Star Fox 64 is a shining example of a short-but-sweet gaming experience. The action is quick and engaging, the levels carefully constructed, and the dialogue campy (I mean that in the best way possible).

While Star Fox 64 is not my absolute favorite video game, it is probably the only one that I could enjoy playing through every day. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I spent a good chunk of my childhood doing just that.
tongue.gif

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I think Super Metroid is the way to go I've only just started playing it but it's fun and so Non Linear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom