• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Metroid Game is Your Favourite?

Its between Super Metroid and Metroid Prime, I played Super Metroid when i was very young so it has a lot of nostalgia to it and it isn't a bad game, its still playable and challenging even now. But Metroid Prime had such a sense of loneliness and immersion that was just unreal.

I have played Metroid Prime and MP 3: Corruption and they got me into the franchise after that, so they are both my favourites. I am determined to get MP 2: Echoes, Metroid Other M and the Metroid Prime Trilogy! Metroid is one of the best video game franchises yet.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite would have to be Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I loved the way everything looked and it gave me a few scares too. In a close second would be the first Metroid since it was difficult to get through, at least for me.

Linksister82

Setterwind
Metroid Prime. Of course my answer doesn't hold much weight since it is the only Metroid I have played.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
That is a very hard decision for me since it is one of my favorite series. But It would have to be Metroid Prime with Super Metroid in a close second. I really like the atmosphere of MP while I also like how they show samus's need for revenge against ridley as she chases him through tallon4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom