• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Which Mask Represents Your Personality?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ah an interesting question there. The mask that would represent me is the Giant's Mask.

The Giant's Mask is a mask that can turn you into a powerful giant but drains magic while in use. Like me, I tend to show what I got when I am in the Zone or when I am serious. Unfortunately I am also drained of energy and confidence as time passes by, a Mask that represents power but over drains them, is a mask that represents me.
Ya get what I mean man? :)

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
A few days ago it would have been the all-night mask, due to a bad bout of insomnia, but thankfully that has subsided somewhat.

I would say the stone mask, but not because of its ability - the Happy Mask Salesman says about it, "It is filled with an appreciation for things that go unnoticed." I like to (try to, at least) notice the little details and appreciate the small things in daily life around me.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
The Deku Mask & The Goron mask.

When I was younger, I was always the small one(hypothetically speaking). And I was never "noticed", and life wasn'y my best friend at that moment. But now, I feel noticed a lot more then I was before.

Probably the Zora Mask beacause I love water and another is the MAJORAS MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beacause I like spreading terror wherever I go.

K

keatonfan

Probably the giants mask, because i am very tall. That, and in my oppinion, it somehow resembles anger. other than that, majoras mask.

D

Donahue

Probably..
a) The Stone mask, as I'm good at hiding my true intentions
or
b) The Bremen mask because I tend to be a leader.

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
I would say the All-Night Mask. I love to stay up on the internet for hours-no make that days. :D

The Bunny Hood is pretty much how I am during the day. Spastic, hyper, and I so totally grow bunny ears out of my head. Ever day.

Oh, and the Blast Mask. My face always gets blown off for no particular reason, y'know? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom