• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS which mask in MM do you never use?

MirrorShield

Scrub
I don't particularly use the Don Gero's Mask, the Mask of Truth or the Postman's Cap other than associated sidequests for the Postman's Cap. Don Gero's Mask is just dumb.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I would have to say the Great Fairy mask. I always use random masks, but I never seem to use this one. Last time I played I did try to use it more, but its kind of a hassle.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Probably the Circus Leader's Mask in the N64 version.
The Circus Leader's Mask actually does have a use in the original game: making a certain sidequest extremely easy. However, by the time you've obtained the Circus Leader's Mask, you've already done that sidequest. You could try the sidequest again and witness an Easter egg or get some rupees, but it's mainly for fun at that point. At least you can use it to get a 7th bottle in the 3DS version, or so I hear.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'd have to say the Mask of Scents. I think I only used this mask once just to see what it did and to see how the Swordsmaster responded to Link wearing it, but other than that, its a mask I mostly ignore except to just get it to obtain the Fierce Deity's Mask later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom