• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Mario Kart Title Have You Played the Most?

Either DS for its travel capabilities or 64 since it was one of the first games I ever played & still adore it to this day.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
MarioKart Wii. I used to play that all the time since I was very little, and I would always get my Dad to play, trying to beat him, and he would always win, until last year. Ha, finally better than you Dad, all the practice was worth it lol

I’ve been playing it for like, 7-8 years, definitely the most played. I used to only play that when I was really little, then I played that and New Super Mario Bros Wii, and then around 8-9 I got my 3ds, and that’s when I started to play more games lol

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Probably MARIO Kart 8 Deluxe. I played Wii and the original 8, but I’ve definitely played this one the most.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Mario Kart DS by far.

My friends and I would play for hours every day at Sixth Form and I was hardly off it at home, mastering snaking. My time on DS would easily beat out my time on any other by double digit figures, if not triple.

Ooohhh...

Probably Mario Kart 64 and mostly in battle mode. MK64's battle mode is quality, there's only four maps but they were golden.

In second place it'd probably be Super and in third, 8.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I want to say Mario Kart DS, I was too obsessed with that game as a kid. It's hard to say specifically since there isn't an activity log on the DS Lite where I put in most of my hours. I got three stars on every cup (back when they didn't make it trivially easy to do), deleted my file and did it a second time because I didn't want it to be over.

Either DS or 8. DS was one of the first games I could play online plus it was just an ultra solid entry. I miss the emblem creator.

On a somewhat related note, recently I tried out that MKWii mod that adds like a billion courses and has unofficial wifi. The tracks varied greatly in quality, but I was surprised at how easy it was to find groups online.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Probably Mario Kart Wii. I’m Not a huge fan of racing games in general, but since it was bundled with the Wii and I had it in the house, I used to play it with my family.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
It'd have to be 8 Deluxe, simply because I've only played Wii a couple times, 7 I haven't played in a while, and I stopped playing the OG as soon as I figured out it was trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom