• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Mario Kart Title Have You Played the Most?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Question in title ^

I'm not sure which it would be between the Nintendo 64 version and the Wii version. When I was young I would play it all the time with my brother and next-door neighbours and as I got a bit older we'd also spend many evenings and days racing through the Wii version. I never had a GameCube when I was younger and while I have played some more recent editions and the SNES version - I never played them as much as 64 and Wii.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
The most so far? Double Dash. I haven't had a chance to really put in hours with the newest yet.

Probably either DS or 8. I didn't play DS online so that's the only thing making me think I may have clocked more in 8, but I played video games way more back then in general. MKDS was a go-to game for leisure for YEARS. I'd play the hell out of it whenever I could. Star Cup = best cup, by the way. Wish I knew my playtimes for it to confirm, though. Iirc I have 200 some hours on 8 on the Wii U (+ like 50 on Switch).

Mario Kart 64 by a large margin. Played it a lot as a kid. We used to play hide and seek in the game. Was a lot of fun.
I played Mario Kart on snes also, a lot less though. Other Mario Kart titles I haven't played virtually at all. I tried Mario Kart 8 on WiiU once but didn't like it.

64 for sure. I still really love the game, I played it so much on N64 and played it a lot in the WiiU VC too.

The others probably rank as;

Super
Super Circuit
Double Dash
DS
Wii

MK Wii is ****ing terrible.

I think I've played Mario Kart Wii the most. I played it alot due to challenging the Expert Time Trials to unlock stuff, then played it alot after I had access to the internet back in the day.

Mario kart 64 and Mario Kart 8 are probably runners up here as I Played them alot and had alot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom