• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Manga Are You Currently Reading?

About a third of the way through Vagabond. Also started reading Destiny Lovers which is an absurd lewd story but pretty humourous

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
i just finished the your name manga. i was going to watch the anime, but my DVD player ate it. i am still going to watch it, because the manga is just a teensy bit different. i am sure it will be my new favorite anime movie, because that manga is SO GOOD!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My friend has been re-lending me some of the Demon Slayer manga so I have something to read on the bus. Today he brought in the first 4 books of My Hero Academia, which I decided to try because why not? It's actually pretty good, I'm on the second book. I like Uraraka, even if I can't figure out how to pronounce her name :sweat:

I read The Hunters Guild: Red Hood this week because I heard good things about it despite it being cancelled after only a few months last year. Definitely a strong start but then it gets bogged down by a dull training arc and ends with a very meta plot in the last few chapters. Hopefully the author can rebound with his next work because his art is really good. Just needs to work on better pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom