• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Manga Are You Currently Reading?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
We already have a post on which anime you're currently watching, so this kinda follows.

I'm currently rereading my all time favorite manga Berserk, rereading my second favorite manga Vagabond, and rereading Fist of the North Star after that.

Also, currently looking for manga recommendations as well. I've read more manga than I've watched anime, believe it or not.

So let's talk manga! :D

1. Triage X (ongoing)
2. Divine Raiment Magical Girl Howling Moon (ongoing)
3. Tales of Berseria

And since I'm rewatching the Rebuild Evangelion movies today and the fourth film is out this month, I may reread the manga.

Not sure about recommending any of those. Triage and Howling Moon are just ecchi trash. Berseria is best experienced via the game and Evangelion is a mess but still pretty good in manga form.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
1. Triage X (ongoing)
2. Divine Raiment Magical Girl Howling Moon (ongoing)
3. Tales of Berseria

And since I'm rewatching the Rebuild Evangelion movies today and the fourth film is out this month, I may reread the manga.

Not sure about recommending any of those. Triage and Howling Moon are just ecchi trash. Berseria is best experienced via the game and Evangelion is a mess but still pretty good in manga form.
I like ecchi.....

And I definitely agree that Evangelion is a mess. That actually made me lol pretty hard.

I'm reading My Hero Academia, Edens Zero, Spy x Family, and Komi Can't Communicate. I recommend the latter two a lot if you're not interested in getting invested in a long-running shounen. Spy x Family is extremely compelling and wholesome, and Komi is also really wholesome and relatable.
Definitely will have to keep those wholesome manga on my radar to read later. :)

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
The FE: Shadow Dragon manga. Even if you've never had any interest in FE, it's a great manga on its own. A lot of creative liberty was taken while staying true to canon. It's been a very enjoyable read.

Also started reading a manga called Unnamed Memory. It's a romcom, slice-of-life type of story in a fantasy setting, recommended to me by a friend. It's only just started, but I like the premise quite a bit.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm currently reading the Twilight Princess manga. I have five volumes so far and I'm enjoying every one; It portrayed the game perfectly and added in stuff very well. Midna's backstory is bittersweet. I highly recommend them!

I also got some Snow White with the Red Hair for my sister, but I read through both volumes after she finished reading them. They're very wholesome and I'd recommend them for anyone who just wants to read a sweet romance series.

I'm reading My Hero Academia, Edens Zero, Spy x Family, and Komi Can't Communicate. I recommend the latter two a lot if you're not interested in getting invested in a long-running shounen. Spy x Family is extremely compelling and wholesome, and Komi is also really wholesome and relatable.

I'm interested in Komi Can't Communicate. I'll look into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom