• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Manga Are You Currently Reading?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm currently reading "Smashed" by Junji Ito. Can't have enough from this man. I NEED SOMETHING NEW FROM HIM ASAP AAAAAH

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
And now I've started a brand new manga called Witch Watch. The artist did the manga for Astra Lost in Space, which is a series I plan to read since I loved the anime adaption of it. Witch Watch is really good so far. Cute, goofy, entertaining, and has a really interesting premise of a witch and ogre, two childhood friends, becoming roommates. I recommend it.

1bdec4e2a20697a99ffcc2ebd82ae5a24c419ddc.jpg
Lmao I read a few chapters of it in Shounen Jump. Amazing gag XD

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I read the Hyouka manga because it adapts light novel content past the end of the anime. It just made the desperate longing for a follow-up season even more intense. The following arcs continue to hit as interestingly and as enthrallingly and entertainingly as before and the new character has been a lot of fun so far. Adding a 5th character after having such a long-established quartet has potential to be messy or unbalanced but the writer does a good job at keeping it coherent and stable. I so badly need to see this stuff animated.... I also need to buy the kotenbu novels....

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
What a coincidence. I'm at Thriller Bark just around this time. I would've done a sig if it was a few days before.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My friend is lending me My Hero Academia Vigilantes. Pretty good so far, the story is kind of weak but I like the characters a lot.
It's funny that this was the first thing I saw on this page, because I just finished the last two books of the series. It took me a while to get my hands on them and tbh I don't remember much of what happened before hand but I'm happy with how it ended. I should probably re-read the rest now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom