• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Manga Are You Currently Reading?

Shamo

Lord Kaiser.
idk what this means but like have you even read it? Incredible art, amazing cast of characters with even more amazing and well-paced and well-deserved character development, thrilling action and story arcs, like??????? it's flippin amazing

Kms = Kills myself

I've read it and it's not that great, saying it's better than Tokyo Ghoul:Re is a long *** shot.

Shamo

Lord Kaiser.
how much did you read because lmao

Tokyo Ghoul:re is great but honestly it's hard to compare the two because they're vastly different in, well, almost all aspects.

A Seinen series which are mainly directed to adults V.s A Shounen where it's aimed for Teenagers.

This is the simplest way to define the two and one being well-written than the other is obvious, I can go into detail if you wish.

To answer your question, I'm caught up.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
  • One Piece
  • Boku no Hero Academia
  • Magi
  • Ao No Exorcist
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
That is all I can think of off the top of my head...

Right now I'm slowly catching up on a bunch of stuff I'm way behind on, as well as reading a few series as they release.

Berserk, which will certainly not be finished before Miura dies in a pile of Idol Master Doujinshi, so I'm gearing up to be disappointed by a flaccid non-ending here in a decade or so.

JJBA Part 8: JoJolion, which I'm about halfway caught up with and so far it's really good. It's no Steel Ball Run, but I'd say I like it about as much as Stone Ocean.

I Am A Hero, which is the best thing ever made that features zombies, and currently one of my favorite manga of all time. It just keeps getting better.

Hajime no Ippo, which is still good but has long since relaxed itself into an endlessly repetitive arc structure. Not much point in reading week to week, so I usually let it get 10-15 chapters ahead of me before going back in.

And last but not least, there's Prison School ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), which has just finally wrapped up a really long, really boring arc, and will hopefully be getting back to being the best ecchi comedy in the last, like, 20 years. I'm especially excited for ALL TIME BEST GIRL Hana's involvement in this next story arc.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Holy ****, I have no idea how I forgot about Prison School. Prison School is straight up the best ecchi series ever to exist, with legitimately great writing and humor that just gets better as the series goes on. I guess I'm a little behind, but it shouldn't be difficult to get caught up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom