• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which LoZ Game Should Be Remade with TP Graphics?

which game should be remade with 3D graphics???

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventures of Link

• a Link to the Past, Link's awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons/Ages

• Wind Waker

• Minish cap

• Twilight princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Total voters

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
None of them. A remake is not what Zelda needs, it needs a new game. I don't know about all of you guys, but I really would not want to play a game I've beaten, instead of having a new game to play and conquer. I think that if Nintendo actually took the time to do this, it would be a waste of their time. They wouldn't even profit too much from it. The only game I can see them gaining something from would be remaking OoT with TP graphics. It doesn't need it, but OoT is so overrated and 'loved' that people would buy it with the newer, better graphics anyway.

So no, I would not like to see a Zelda game remade. Ever.

Shnappy

derp
I'm not entirely sure about games being remade with TP "Graphics"
What I would really want to see would be games like OoT and MM (not sure about TWW) remade with wii CONTROLS.
It's just the epicness of TP with "Real sword swinging action (lol) with the wii remote" that would make OoT and MM so cool on the wii.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Why would anyone want the 2D games "re-done" in 3D? It just wouldn't be the same as things that work in a 2D don't work in 3D nearly as well, unless you are just talking 2.5D but I don't think you are.

L

Liam

yeah i made a mistake. TP could not be remade with its own quality graphics. so just ignore that option. oh, y the way, i think you misunderstood me when i said REMADE i meant to just make the same game with TP quality, not have it totally overdone and trying to beat the first version.
oh the ones i would choose would be aLttP and OoT.

L

Liam

i know every game has its unique graphics, but if you HAD to choose one to make it better, which would it be?

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I love OoT, but from what I've read it is somewhat familiar to TP...so I'd say.... Majora's Mask....such an awesome game.....weould be great to see taht game with current graphics :)

Last edited:

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I have to say Majora's Mask because it would be so awesome to see Firece Deity in Twilight Princess graphics! And when the moon comes down and alot of other stuff in TP graphics.:)

M

Majora Mistress

I want them all to be remade in 64 bit....Just Kidding. This was a really hard question- I love how the graphics are unique to each game and help set the themes of the games. I really wouldn't have them any other way. So I chose AoL because it is my least favorite- so maybe a graphic update (Instead of side scrolling. D8) would make it better?

My answer is OoT, That game was brilliant and with better graphics it would make Link look slightly better since I have always thought adult Link had a really funny looking nose.

One question though, Why have you given us the choice to choose to get Twilight Princess remade in TP's Graphics.

M

Myungster

I'm glad you put ALttP and LA together.

Because those 2 have my vote.
Reason being is they are my favorite Zelda games..

The catch is I prefer OoT/MM graphics better than TP.

That's just me.

M

Myungster

I'd also like to see Link's Adventure in TP graphics...

That would be cool, too.

L

Liam

One question though, Why have you given us the choice to choose to get Twilight Princess remade in TP's Graphics.

yeah i made a mistake. TP could not be remade with its own quality graphics. so just ignore that option. oh, y the way, i think you misunderstood me when i said REMADE i meant to just make the same game with TP quality, not have it totally overdone and trying to beat the first version.
oh the ones i would choose would be aLttP and OoT.

maybe you should read the other posts before you go asking questions like that.

Chris

It has been awhile...
I agree with Josh, no Zelda game should be made with advanced graphics, especially OoT. Those graphics ruin the cartoon aspect of the game and replace it with an atmosphere that is too serious, drawing away the fun.

If I had to chose one, it would be MM because I think that all those forms of Link would be cool to see in those graphics, but that is all.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I think MC would be the best to be remade with TP graphics, cause I would like to see what Ezlo would look like. That isn't the only reason but it's one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom