• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which LoZ Game Should Be Remade with TP Graphics?

which game should be remade with 3D graphics???

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventures of Link

• a Link to the Past, Link's awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons/Ages

• Wind Waker

• Minish cap

• Twilight princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Total voters
L

Liam

self-explanitory. which zelda game should be remade wth better and advanced graphics like those in TP???
i think Minish cap and a LttP would be WAY better in 3D, while some games like WW are never meant to be changed. they could have also done a better job wih the graphics in OoT and MM

I'd prefer none be remade in TP graphics, for one, they aren't the best, two, can't ever beat the originals. But if I'm forced to choose one, Link's Awakening.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Adventure of Link would make a solid 3D game. I can't think of a better choice. Not only does it have a good story, the music is great, and the difficulty is a plus. They'd have to tone it down a bit though.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I dont want anymore remakes. As much as I love AlttP.. I dont think Nintendo could please me with a remake. I just want a new Zelda. I guess TLOZ would make a good remake because of the story being so simple. AoL might be a very good remake though. People might actually like the game if it was remade in 3D. But I like it just enough as it is now ^^

bellum

Gamer since age 2
yeah, I don't really want any changed but Aol is first in line, mostly because I didn't like the graphics and I really stunk at the game but Aol for sure for me, it was a bit too hard for me and well I"m still in that one place trying to get the candle -.-.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not want any game re-made with TP Graphics, never liked it so much. If I had chose one I would probably go with AoL, maybe maybe the darkness of the TP graphics could fit with the AoL story and the TP graphics actually has some bright moments (and we do not have to experience the twilight :clap:). Anyway I would not mind to play a 3D version of AoL, would be great! Another candidate could be OoA, it is interesting and would do great as a 3D game.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I want to see Ocarina of Time be redone, but in TP's graphics quality, not actual models. That wouldn't look right. I mean, the lighting engine, textures, and AI would have to be better (Such as, OoT enemies only attack you if they see or hear you, or you hit them, but TP enemies go with if they see, hear, attack, or the death of a comrade).

Kybyrian

To me it would take away the feeling of the game and it would seem like a whole different game only with the same story, adventure, items, and such. I would prefer that not any of them be made with graphics such as the graphics that they used for Twilight Princess.

Dark_Kokiri

I be a Kokiri~
Honestly, I like how every game seems to have their own set of graphics. It identifies them as their own game and more so what the feeling of the game is.

It's like in Wind Waker, they chose to go with cell shading. Why? It was not only made for a younger audience, but it gave you an idea, or a feeling, on what kind of game it is. Now, I love Wind Waker, I love the cell shading graphics and I love the game. It's my second favorite, OoT being the first. I think that the Wind Waker graphics not only are kid-froendly, but they kinda make you look at the Zelda games from a different angle. Up until that point, all the graphics were more serious and realistic. Wind Waker turned that around, and that's why it was a huge sucess, I believe.

Twilight Princess was revolunitary because they are the most realistic graphics to date in the Zelda history. It identifies it as a game to be taken more seriously than Wind Waker.

I don't know how much of that made sense.....I'm not good at explaining things. XD But basically I'm saying that each game's graphics gives each Link their own identity, so I don't think taht graphics should be mixed because of this reason.

I would really not want any of the Zelda games to be remade with TP's graphics,I like the games the way they are.
But if I had to pick one I would pick ALTTP.

I wouldn't really want any of them remade. Remaking Twilight Princess with its own graphics seems useless....
But if any were to be remade I would say Adventure of Link or Majora's Mask. Even though the latter is already relatively realistic, I would like to see it remade with the TP graphics to enhance the dark, and impending feeling of it.

U

Uroboros

None of them. Wii's graphics can be pushed so much farther than what Twilight Princess showed us. I'd so much rather see a new game with a new engine.

www.zeldainmypocket.com
I thing ALttP/LA. LA was one of my favs, and I think it could have a lot more detail in it if it was 3D. Same with ALttP, but that wasn't one of my favorites...

Oh, and BTW, GANNON-BANNED!!! It's "Adventure of Link", not "Adventures of Link", per rule #2.:mad:

Sorry 'bout the disruption there, sheriff.

Hanyou

didn't build that
I like the idea of a remake. Any good game that's old enough deserved an update, and I'm not suggesting that the update replace the original, just that it could be a decent way to revisit the world (Pokemon Leaf Green is a great example of a remake, while Starfox 64 is an example of an overhaul. Both work well). TP's graphics, however, consisted of unimaginative shades of brown and gray, and hardly looked like anything I'd want to be revisiting. I certainly think graphical enhancements are fine for some of the games (for example, if Link's Awakening were ever remade in 3D, TWW's graphics would be perfect).

TP's graphics just aren't up to snuff for any purpose within the Zelda universe. When I play a Zelda game, I want to feel like I'm on an adventure, like I'm discovering an ancient but vibrant world. OoT's graphics fulfill that purpose. So do TWW's. TP's certainly don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom