• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which LoZ Game Should Be Remade with TP Graphics?

which game should be remade with 3D graphics???

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventures of Link

• a Link to the Past, Link's awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons/Ages

• Wind Waker

• Minish cap

• Twilight princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Total voters

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Ocarina of Time. Why?

Well, because, quite frankly... I wish they had done that instead of releasing TP. All the enhancements made in TP except for Wolf Link could have easily been incorporated into OoT somewhere along with the new graphics. In fact, that's one reason I'd want to see this. I want them to put some horseback fighting sequences into OoT along with the graphical overhaul. :)

Besides... OoT needs and deserves it. The tearing polygons and low framerates mar the game badly on modern television sets. Plus, it's the only way we'll ever see Shiek again outside of SSBB.

M

majoraskullkid

I would choose LttP because it is really a good game and it has an awesome story. So, I think that with 3D grraphics it would be a plus and it would become my favorite Zelda game.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
If any, it should be OoT and MM. They just seem like the only ones that could be done well. They always struck me as the type of games to have those kinds of graphics if they were a current gen game. But other than that, none at all.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I think Majora's Mask should be remade for the wii with better graphics, and maybe an extended storyline/gameplay. It was released near the end of the N64's time, so it isn't getting the credit it deserves.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I loved Ocarina of Time, but I've beat it so many times, It would be weird to see it change. I also liked Majora's Mask, it didn't get enough credit and a remake would be great.

C

cracky37

lol i think Oot would make a good remake with better graphics but i might grow to miss the old graphics as they are a nice memory

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
If I had to choose, I would most definitely choose OoT because I really think the graphics could be improved for one of the best games in the series...Correction...THE best game in the series.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
None with TP graphics, because I thought they were too dull and dusty at times!
Nah, seriously though... with realistic-ish 3D graphics, I'd have to say either MM or OoX. MM because, as Triforce Hunter said, I wanna see just how much more disturbing they could make it, and OoX because, well... *thinks back to that awesome commercial* I'd absolutely love to see how some of the things translated to 3D.

:D

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
It would be a toss between the Minish Cap and Majora's Mask for me.
Both excellent games with great plots.
However, seeing as MM has alreayd been made in 3D, I'd probably have to say MC.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Why is TP an option on this poll?

Personally, at least for the moment, I'm going with the orignial Legend of Zelda.

Why? It's the one I grew up with and it's one I think the new generation of fans could stand to know (those that don't take it upon themselves go play it as it is in its primative form).... also, it would just be neat to have a 3D game with fancy graphics that has the "open exploration" model of the original LoZ. In that game, you could go around randomly bombing rock clefts and burning down trees to find treausre caves (or grumpy old men), you could do some of the dungeons out of order, you really had to search and *find* some of the dungeons... you started out with a wooden sword that you actually had to use to a certain extent... and, as some of my fan art attests, I have a serious *thing* for the old skool monsters. I would *love* to see a lynel, a groundborne octorok, a gleeok and an aquamentus done in realistic, TP style graphics.

Also, it would give Nintendo a chance to update and expand upon the original LOZ story. I could see a whole opening sequence done where you, as Link, fight off the monsters that are attacking the (old woman version!) Impa, then she relates the story of the captured princess and Ganon.

Oh, blue pig Ganon done in TP graphics... They could make him all hairy, with a trident of shining silver...

They could even ret-con the Triforce of Courage in (as it wasn't in the original LoZ).

This would be a real treat for some of us old skool fans.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Gotta go with OoT....
I just loved everything about the game.. the story was great, and if you add a little more to the graphics... LOVE! <3
Of course I am a lil bias.. ;)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Personally I think OoT is too much of a classic to be remade with better graphics, but it would be cool to make it for the Wii and its exactly the same but with Wii controls.
:mastersword:

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
I would like a remake,but not in TP style. I feel if they were gonna change the graffics then they should base it off of the original games artwork. If there was to be a game remade in 3-D I would like it to be loz LA. If not that than make a remake of the legend of zelda, this game seemed to turn alot of my family and friends to not like the series at all based on how hard and non explanatory it was. If they remake the game,and give it a little bit of a flare,and make it a little less confusing.The game feels like a giant lost woods lol. Also making a remake does change a game but that doesn't mean that the old game wont be there now will it.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I would like to see MM in TP graphics. The possibilities to imagine a storyline using that kind of graphics excites me. A game that gives emotional, Psychological vibes should be played and understood fully. MM is a game that has those qualities. It's the darkest of the Zelda Series and that's what makes it interesting.

A game that changes based on what you do on certain a certain time of the day is a unique one at that. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom