• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Look for Link is Your Favorite?

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Retro link (Loz)

Young link ( Oot, Majoras mask)

Adult Link ( Oot)

Toon Link (TWW)

Adult Link (Twilight Princess)

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I'm pretty sure we've had this thread somewhere before *looks around and fails* o.o
I think TP Link has the best look, simply because I think the graphical style fits more into realism, hence he shows the characteristics bending more towards real people than other Links.

masterSword2

Smile!
for me hat is a hard choice. each style of link fits the personality of the game he is in very well. if i had to choose just one i would pick the link from twilight princess. i tend to like the more realistic type of graphics. in second place would be link from TWW because it was the first legend of zelda game i got and that is the link i am most used to.

mattsimme

Trappy
My favorite Link is a tie between adult Link from Twilight Princess and toon Link from Wind Waker. I like the way Link looks mature in Twilight Princess. He has an older appearence thats fits the game. I like that Link from Wind Waker has a more toony appearance.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I have to say my favorite would have to be SS. He has enough realism and cel shading to make me believe I am going to play in a fantasy game.

i'm actually gonna say OoT adult link. TP link's nose and lips looked off in cutscenes, but aside from that, he's my second favorite. i don't like toon link very much, i just couldn't take him seriously as a hero. i kinda liked LoZ and young link, but not as much as OoT or TP link. and about SS link, WHY ISN'T HIS HAIR BLONDE!?!?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
1. Twilight Princess
2. Ocarina of Time
3. 2D Toon Link
4. Skyward Sword
6. Toon Link
I think Skyward Sword Link looks really off. Lol, his face is just so funny looking.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well here is my order...

1. Toon Link
  2. TP Link
  3. OoT Link
  4. 2D Link
  5. Skyward Sword Link
I dont know why but I dont really like that odd mature toony combination of SS=\

Toon Link is adorable, I just want a plush doll of him and just hold it tightly.
Adult Link in Twilight Princess is in deep detail, and look's almost life like.
2-D Link from Minish Cap is cute as well... Oh I just can't chose!
I'll just be a 2-D Link, because it is cartoonish. =]

I like the more realistic but not dark Link. That would be the ones from OoT and SS, either as a kid or adult. After that, the Toon Link from WW won my heart!

1. OoT's and SS's Link
2. Toon Link
3. 2D Toon Link
4. TP Link
5. Retro Link

L

Link305

I don't like the TP costume...
The SS Link is a little more nice, but I don't really like the pants he have xD.

My favorite is Adult Link of OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom