• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link is the Biggest Badass

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
The title is a bit misleading to me, my definition of badass is mostly just a darker image of "don't f**k with this guy", strength surprisingly doesn't come into play, when he mentions who is stronger, it kind of changes it up a little bit, in my opinion the most badass Link was the Link from Twilight Princess (obviously), but when it comes to pure strength and power the Link from Skyward Sword takes the crown, to me, badass is more of a subjective term.

Tin Skulltula

Tin Skulltula
Everyone says Wind Waker Link, bc hes just a kid going on this big adventure. Uh, isnt he typically a kid in most LoZ games?
Not only that but the Hero of Time went through a huge adventure as a kid, then as a young man (still mentally a child), and finally as a kid AGAIN with a whole new, even bigger adventure! I mean c'mon, its Link from Oot and MM.

Im the biggest badass i can beat all the links with 1 hand tied behind my back and they can all have their master swords

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom