• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link is the Best?

Which Link is the Best?

• Hero of Hyrule: LOZ, AOL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legendary Hero/Hero of the Essences of Time and Nature: ALTTP, OOS, OOA, LA

• Hero of Time: OOT, MM

• The Four Heroes: FS

• Hero of Winds: WW, PH

• Those Who Collect Force Gems: FSA

• The Minish Cap Hero: MC

• Hero Chosen by the Gods: TP

• Royal Engineer: ST

• Chosen Knight of the Goddess: SS

• Total voters
Some Links do have multiple titles, but I chose those I found most fitting. "Hero of Light' would be too confusing to use because the Hero of Light is also the name of the character who is the hero of BS Zelda: The Ancient Stone Tablets, who is not Link at all.

Skyward Sword because he was the first. I always like the original the best. Now saying that I guess the original is techincally the NES one. So I will vote for both. Original in real life and original in zelda timeline

I've got to say the Chosen Knight of the Goddess from SS. I really liked the design of Link in Skyward Sword. I loved the art directon as a whole-I felt it allowed the game to be more cartoony and expressionistic, as well as being realistic at the same time.

L

Lord of Storms

Hero of Winds.

He didn't need the gods' approval, he went and did awesome stuff on his own.

Yeah, I agree. While I think the Hero of Winds was indeed childish and slightly awkward at times, I think that this hero model was capable of fully expressing himself through his facial expressions and his toonishness. I think all the Link's were great, but as Shrek would say, "Better out than in I always say." Breaking Wind Approved.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
Hero of Time, because it sings "The Legend of Zelda" RIGHT INTO MY EARS. LOUDLY.

I wanted to vote for Shadow Link, but that wasn't an option. :cat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom