• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link is the Best?

Which Link is the Best?

• Hero of Hyrule: LOZ, AOL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legendary Hero/Hero of the Essences of Time and Nature: ALTTP, OOS, OOA, LA

• Hero of Time: OOT, MM

• The Four Heroes: FS

• Hero of Winds: WW, PH

• Those Who Collect Force Gems: FSA

• The Minish Cap Hero: MC

• Hero Chosen by the Gods: TP

• Royal Engineer: ST

• Chosen Knight of the Goddess: SS

• Total voters
Out of every Link to be featured in a Zelda game, which is your favorite? With the release of Hyrule history, it surprised me to find that the Legendary Hero of A Link to the Past appeared in 4 Zelda games! Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons and Ages being three of my favorite games, I voted for him.

Note: The names: 'The Four Heroes' and 'Those Who Collect Force Gems' were taken from GlitterBerri's Hyrule History translations. The 'Minish Cap Hero' has no title that I can find. If you know of his proper name, please tell me. Additionally, the 'Royal Engineer' is not the optimal title for ST Link as it is merely his position as a train engineer. If you know of a better proper title for him from ST, please tell me as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
TP Link was actually Hero of Light/Hero of Twilight, and SS Link was Chosen Hero of the Goddess.

Hm, it's really close between those two for me, but I'd pick SS at the end, with the final push being seeing Link's heartbroken expression during that one scene - he felt the most alive in the entire series, and I felt this strong connection with him at that moment.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It depends.

If we're going for their abilities and general awesomeness, then it's the Hero of Time, mainly because of Majora's Mask.

But if we're going for the actual person... it's definitely Skyward Sword Link. I loved his personality and expression.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Hero of Winds. This was the only Link that I actually got emotionally attached to. I could understand his reactions and expressions, if I were in his position at that time I would do the same thing.

I am going to take the easy way out here and say I like all of the Links equally for different reasons (which is true) They fit within their games well and that's all that really matters to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom