• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link Are You Most Like?

Which Link are you most like?

• LoZ/AoL Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALttP/LA Link

• OoT/MM Link

• OoX Link

• WW/PH Link

• MC Link

• TP Link

• Any other Link not listed above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You still would probably handle your "Link-ness" better than I would.

If I were "my Link" (the TP one), I'd probably start considering the wolf form my true form and try to stay in that form forever. "Noooo, I'm not going to find the Master Sword, Midna! I don't *want* to become a human again! Humans suck! I've finally thrown off the shackles of human existance!" -- And then live in the woods, hunt stuff and eat it raw just because I could.

I find my humanity overrated sometimes, so... it could be fun. Of course, the world would be doomed while I'm off enjoying my fur coat and lack of bills to pay...

Okay I believe you on that Shadsie but that is really funny.

Yeah I'd bet I'd handle my Linkness well. I dunno why but I would bet on that. Although Ganondorf would probably scare the crap out of me while that bird is presenting me to him like a cat with a dead mouse. And then KoRL would just annoy the heck out of me.

I think im most like the Link in OOT/MM. For one, I can act like a kid, or and adult. So that is one of the same things. Actually, about the only thing.

Last edited:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I suppose I am most like young OoT / MM Link, but onyl really since he's the Link from MM though. I say this because I always feel like I'm running around with my head cut off trying to accomplish many tasks without much time to finish them in. When I'm doing this, there's always some kind of the pressure of a deadline looming over my head (although not with such a creepy, craggy face!) and I don't always have time to stop and smell the roses.

I guess the OoT part comes though a bit though as well for both Adult and Young Link as I'm an adult who still enjoys going back to my childhood to read comics, watch cartoon and play video games. Of course I have to be in the adult world sometimes...

Zarom

The King
I am more like OOT and MM Link. I don't really recognize me as TP link or any Adult Link. I'm more like MM Link because he is free to do whatever he wants to do. I like to have a lot of freedom. :)
...While Adult Links have a quest and have to save people... They have the whole world on their shoulders. >.<

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I would be TP Link, because I would always fight for my close friends (Midna,Zelda,Ilia) and I would be an awesome wolf :) Another reason why I would be TP Link is that I love skateboarding and surfing (Link snowboards at snowpeak, which shares the same basics as skateboarding and surfing!)

K

Kat :3

LA Link, I always dream I'm doing badass things like saving islands.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Ocarina of Time Link, I don't have many friends, never have, however, there is also the fact that he's serious at all times in a serious moment, unlike Wind Waker Link, who will comically bring comic relief in a serious moment, there is also his overall compassion towards people, as seen in Majora's Mask.

OoT/MM Link

I'd like to think of myself as him, I'm a tad curious, naive, silly, though I do have many friends. So I don't know If I'm totally him.

If not him, then I'd totally be Toon Link. Silly, devious, what's not to like?

S

Shade

TP linkfor some reason... I don't know I just think I connected with him as a character more so than the previous incarnations.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
CD-i Link. I'm not really a hero in any sense, but I can be pretty cheesy at times. ;)

The cartoon Link. I've got the annoying attitude.

"Well, excuuUUUUse me, Princess!"

I think, maybe TP Link? I'm not a rancher, but I find myself at least somewhat hard working. I'm a nice guy, and a lot of people tend to like me.

Uhh? That's it I guess. Kind of a strange thread, and I'm never very good at analyzing myself... :sweat: Especially not putting it into words...

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I would most definitely say Link from the Four Swords manga. I mean, I am a bit impatient in some things, in certain situations, I would be vigilant (Even though Link is a Hylian Knight, he typically beats the soldiers to the crooks) and a tad show-offy (as you may have seen here). I'm not too much of a person who would discuss getting into a relationship with someone whose village I just saved (The four Links quarrel about one girl who ends up being sent to the Dark World with all of the other children of that village that ended up there).

Now, as for trying to boost morality, I'll be able to do that. Also, as for being the leader, I'm more of a follower, but I could be a leader if I had help enforcing that (Blue Link constantly wants to be leader, even though Green Link pronounced himself leader as soon as he split into four). I'm not really picking a specific Link, just Link himself with the other three copies combined into him.

I could also say TP Link, but I'm not a farm boy. I could say WW, but even though I bring comic relief, you wouldn't see me going after my sister when I'm only 11 by myself. OoT/MM, you can count me out because not everyone hates me. As for LoZ, AoL, and ALttP, there's no truly explored section of their mind that the other games present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom