• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link Are You Most Like?

Which Link are you most like?

• LoZ/AoL Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALttP/LA Link

• OoT/MM Link

• OoX Link

• WW/PH Link

• MC Link

• TP Link

• Any other Link not listed above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Mmm hmm self explaining title. Okay so out of all the links from cd-i link to toon link to four swords link (green, red, blue, or purple) which link are you most like? Well for me I'm probably most like Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass link. We're both big brothers that would risk they're lives for they're little sisters, we're both pretty brave (and in some people's opinions foolish), and we're approxamatly the same age (if I'm correct in assuming ww link is 14). Which link do you think you're most like?

EDIT: I found another similarity between me and ww/ph Link. We both act mainly on impulse.

Last edited:
B

Badwolf47

I am more of the TP link... ( I almost said Zelda lol) Because I get things done on the spot! And well I meet new people along the way!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I think I've been on a similiar topic somwhere else...

I am definitely most like TP Link. I have a list of reasons:

1. I work at a ranch. Seriously, I do. I just got the job, but I've done ranch-handing before. Horse ranches, though... still, being a farmhand is being a farmhand.

2. I once had a job keeping goats (now, this was years ago and at a petting zoo for a zoo, but still).

3. My "animal connection." I generally feel more comfortable in the prescence of animals than in the prescence of humans. I feel I can get to understand some of how they think. I've also often wondered what it would be like to shed my human existance to become one. (This, I kid you not, led me to creating a werewolf-character for one of my original stories/novels... and this was before TP was around).

4. Grew up in the country. I get wide eyed in cities and when seeing new things like he does.

5. The Light Spirits praise Link for being a person "of faith." I have a strong spirituality.

6. Twilight has long been my favorite time of day.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I think I've been on a similiar topic somwhere else...

I am definitely most like TP Link. I have a list of reasons:

1. I work at a ranch. Seriously, I do. I just got the job, but I've done ranch-handing before. Horse ranches, though... still, being a farmhand is being a farmhand.

2. I once had a job keeping goats (now, this was years ago and at a petting zoo for a zoo, but still).

3. My "animal connection." I generally feel more comfortable in the prescence of animals than in the prescence of humans. I feel I can get to understand some of how they think. I've also often wondered what it would be like to shed my human existance to become one. (This, I kid you not, led me to creating a werewolf-character for one of my original stories/novels... and this was before TP was around).

4. Grew up in the country. I get wide eyed in cities and when seeing new things like he does.

5. The Light Spirits praise Link for being a person "of faith." I have a strong spirituality.

6. Twilight has long been my favorite time of day.

I thought you were kinda wild but civilized. Anyways I found a few other similarities between myself and WW Link. We're both decently agile. Now don't get me wrong I couldn't do all those spontanious backflips and roll attacks that WW Link can do but we're both decently agile. I can do spontanious foward rolls and he can too. The reason I can do so is probably a result of about 3 years of gymnastics. Then we're both pretty speedy. And we can both spin for prolonged periods of time. I can spin for a while and so can WW Link.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I guess I pretty much look like OoX Link. Especially when he use "his" shovel, it´s something about his face, some kind of similarity I can see there!

I don´t think we know very much about him, but he´s adventurous and so am I!

Well I guess that´s all, a short post it is but also right to the point ;)

octorok74

TETTAC
I am most like TP Link. I'll get the job done no matter what it takes (even if it takes years). I protect my superiors. I have a wierd reaction any time I get money (even if it is a quarter). Lastly, I can turn into a wolf. Okay that last one was fake.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
I am most like the OoT Link, as in my own eyes I am kinda a social outcast (not cause i don't have a fairy- because i don't like people). I also like to stab things.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
What!? No Fourswords Links.....Well, if I had to decide OOT/MM Link. I don't really talk. (TP Link or other Links had expressions) And he is kind of embarrassed (The Zora incident in OOT) Including in the manga version, he is very silly, and naive, I guess. :D

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I think I'm more like WW Link. I'm not necessarily a hero but I would definitely go on an adventure to save someone in my family, and save the world along the way. I just think it would be more likely for me to kind of be forced into an adventure rather than being "chosen" for one.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Id say Im mostly like the TP link. No matter what the cost i'll protect my girl.

That's pretty vague. At first part of his motivation for defeating Zant was because Ilia was captured but that changed about halfway through the game. Though her memory was wiped she was physically safe but Link's motivation then was to do it for dead Zelda and Midna whom he had become close to.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I'm just like WW Link. That's why I'm named Waker of Winds. This game is like my trademark.

If adventure rings, there I go. I would do anything to protect my bro (that's the only difference between us, he has a sister), and I would prove people that I can become a hero no matter the circumstances, and how much challenges there are in my adventure.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I think I'm like WW link. I would also be grumpy if I had to wear a green tunic on my birthday and I would defenaly save my sister if she is in trouble. I don't know if I would save the world like Link does though, I'm not very couragious >.>.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I think I'm like WW link. I would also be grumpy if I had to wear a green tunic on my birthday and I would defenaly save my sister if she is in trouble. I don't know if I would save the world like Link does though, I'm not very couragious >.>.

You still would probably handle your "Link-ness" better than I would.

If I were "my Link" (the TP one), I'd probably start considering the wolf form my true form and try to stay in that form forever. "Noooo, I'm not going to find the Master Sword, Midna! I don't *want* to become a human again! Humans suck! I've finally thrown off the shackles of human existance!" -- And then live in the woods, hunt stuff and eat it raw just because I could.

I find my humanity overrated sometimes, so... it could be fun. Of course, the world would be doomed while I'm off enjoying my fur coat and lack of bills to pay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom