• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Layout Do You Use?

Which Forum Layout Do You Use?

• Zelda Dungeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZD-Brown

• Pokemon Dungeon

• Darksiders Dungeon

• Total voters

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I was browsing through the first three pages of threads and I did not see a similar topic therefore I decided to post this thread. Simple question. Which of the four layouts: Zelda Dungeon, ZD-Brown, Pokemon Dungeon or Darksiders Dungeon do you use? I chose not to include the Mobile Style since as the name suggests it is traditionally reserved for quicker browsing on mobile devices. I use ZD-Brown since I find it to be easier on the eyes and a very minimalist yet modernized layout overall. If you don't know where the forum layouts are located, they are found in the bottom left-hand corner of the page. You learn something new everyday.

I use the zelda dungeon! However i would love it if there was a yellow background option for the forum :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I use the Zelda themed one too. The one with the white background works the best for me. I love the dark themed one the most but sometimes I can't read the text on a dark background. So the white one is the most kindest option for my old eyes :P

I feel like such an idiot. I've been on the site for awhile and I never knew about the layout options until just now. So I've always used the standard white Zelda Dungeon. I'm going to try the others now to see if I like them.

octorok74

TETTAC
I use the ZD-brown layout because it reminds of the times when I would post more frequently. Basically the good old times, plus it reminds me of the shoutbox.

Dan

Normally the default layout which would happen to be the Zelda dungeon layout.
More than often the other themes are either ugly or just not as great as the original. I haven't even checked the other themes.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Zelda Dungeon, because it has all the game-links on it, the other Zelda layout doesn't, plus I have no interest in Pokemon or Darksiders...

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I didn't know about the layout, but I got it stuck on Pokemon dungeon somehow...

Djinn

and Tonic
I like the brown layout a little more than the others. Sometimes I will play with the Darksiders theme but usually the brown. I just never liked white layouts on a forum, too bright to stare at for any more than a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom